It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• Enhancement Drug Question?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-14-2005, 08:43 PM   #16
    FairyMagick
    Inactive
    (female)

FairyMagick HB User
    Re: Enhancement Drug Question?

Hey, Dave Fabby
    You guys are awesome! Your knowledge is so great on these subjects. It has helped me make better decisions and understand what I'm actually taking. I have an apt with PM the beginning of next month and I'm going to be fully loaded with info and dicuss my concerns about Ultram. I'm ok with taking Baclofen. But still not sure if I like the idea of taking something with an SSRI properties. And I'm not sure if it will be helpful in controling my pain I want to give it a full month I think. I'm wondering if taking ultram for long periods of time could interfere with my serritonin levels for good? So far everything is working good for me. Not sure but I'm thinking the Baclofen is helping me and is contributed to the pain brake. I'll take your advice about the Ultram Dave. Thanks million for your help. I wish you guys the best!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread