It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• First apt with New PM Dr was Horrible! SurgicalDisaster Please read!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #46
    youngone00
    (male)

youngone00 HB User
    Re: First apt with New PM Dr was Horrible! SurgicalDisaster Please read!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IZZY'SMOM View Post
    Hi Bryan~
    I jusr wanted to say that Im here for you, and dont have any time to post more than a shout out, sorry, Im in the middle of a lot or stuff, but I wanted to let you know that Ive been checking to see how you are~
    Hope you are ok, and wanted you to know that Im thinking and praying for ya buddy, ok?
    Hang in there, and I wanted you to know I was thinking of you!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
    xxoxoxoxoxoxoox,
    Tons of hugs~
    IZZY'SMOM
    Thank you soo much, and like I just said to Mzpain, it makes me feel better knowing I have you and her, and every1 else, to talk too. I prey for the two of you and every1 else on this board, and in general who have chronic pain.

Thanks again and I wish you the best.. And am hoping your having an atleast mostly pain free day.

Bryan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2007, 01:07 AM   #47
    mzpain
    (female)

mzpain HB User

Bryan, In my opinion, after reading some of your other posts, you actually sound more assertive, open/outgoing like in confident of what your saying, I think this board is good for you. I am glad to hear you've gotten that appointment, and if things get aliile rough try calling them daily or every other day just to see if they have any cancelations.Have a painless night.
    Mzpain

Old 03-07-2007, 01:32 AM   #48
    youngone00
    (male)

youngone00 HB User

MZ, I'm just wondering if your having a bad night, as I see your up at 4am just like me? Yeah, I am starting to understand a little more, as far as why its so hard to get these meds, and how there are LA and SA and stuff.. Have a good night (or better if your not having a good one and thats why your up so late)...

Bryan

Old 03-07-2007, 02:20 AM   #49
    surgicaldisaster
    Veteran
    (female)

surgicaldisaster HB User

Hey Bryan, I am so happy you got you appointment, but just wish you did not have to wait till the beginning of April. I agree that it could not hurt to see if they get any cancellations, cuz I remember having done that and getting in earlier a few times. It's worth a shot, ya never know. I REALLY hope this works out well for you, I truly do, but if not, have you tried the Pain Management dept. at Morristown Memorial Hospital? That is in Morristown, N.J. and it is supposed to be pretty good(have not been there, but heard from others). In case this one does not work for you, at least it's another thought...don't know all the Dr's. names there, but do know the main hospital could give you their number, or let me know and I can get it for ya too. I will say a prayer for you...it's so hard,unfair and humiliating at times, to have to "prove" ourselves to these Dr's. because of the sneaky abusers out there that have changed the system completely, and not to our benefit. Dr's have to cover their rear ends because of the abusers, and we get caught up in the tangled web of misery...just stinks, but you already know that!! Anyway, please let me know if I can do anything at all, and please keep posting. I think about you often and pray you are o.k. and not in too much agony. Talk with ya soon! Surg

Closed Thread