It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• I have a Question regarding oxy and fentanyl

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #16
    angelmom12345
    (female)

angelmom12345 HB User
    Red face Re: I have a Question regarding oxy and fentanyl

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandollar View Post
    I agree, and I know if he would of done a blood test he would of gotten a corrrect test result. I don't think the test he used was an accurate one. I think he knew it too. I too would love to see the tests done on every visit, making things easier for us honest patients. The test he did took less than 3 minutes, I don't even think something like that is possible.
    A simple blood test would of told him everything.
    That's why I think he didn't turn me away. Beside's I didn't take Lortab on a regular basis at the time, and it was a very low dose, so he could just look at me and see it in my eyes, face, skin, teeth, you name it!
    I've had my other doctors forever and they sent me to him, and i am sure he called them. They know me and my fear of meds. and how impossible it is to get me to try something.
    But, I do agree with you 100% and it's a very good point!
    Sandollar
    HI my name is Lori: i found out that a blood test is not always right i found out today that when i went to my doctor last month i ask for blood work to be done cause i knew it was time i have Fibromalyia and it vey painfull i take my medication everyday like clockwork i have been doing this for 10 long years but i got discharge they say my medication not even my blood presure medication show up in my drug test so 2 timesand 2 different dr's now i know that blood test are not right me and god in heaven above knows that i have to take it so i can function i have a 12 year old child so theses test make you look like a lier when you know what you have done and your right but know that they dont care.... i am so sorry but i have cry all day when i got the letter in mail i really need to vent .
    Lori

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread