It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• Scared and frustrated regarding pain management!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #16
    ajosli
    (female)

ajosli HB User
    Re: Scared and frustrated regarding pain management!

Hi everyone! I just got home from work and I am pretty much sucked dry but it does my heart good to see all of your messages! Thanks so much for thinking of me! I hope you are all doing well today my day was pretty good in that I made it throught it! I cannot wait till next apt with Doc! Anyways my sis is cooking me dinner....yes...at midnight!.....how lucky am I? I have been wearing embolism stockings for those with nueropathy and they really seem to work with the swelling due to Lyrica and with the pain in feet...just an FYI! Everyone I truly count you as friends now and wish you a pain free night as well...or as tolerable as it can possibly be! You guys are in my prayers and thoughts always!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2010, 02:37 AM   #17
    Angelique43
    (female)

Angelique43 HB User
    Re: Scared and frustrated regarding pain management!

ajosli,
    Thanks for the well wishes...Right back at ya! Glad to hear you're doing good! There is power in prayer! Take care & God bless!

Closed Thread