It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• Help In Answering A Question...Was It Suboxone Or Subutex?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-06-2010, 02:12 AM   #16
    Angelique43
    (female)

Angelique43 HB User
    Re: Help In Answering A Question...Was It Suboxone Or Subutex?

Toonces1...Hi, i would like to thank you for your help. I understand this drug now after you explained it the way that you did with the food poisoning thing. I now understand how it works so thank you for that, i appreciate it.

Yeah, at first i kinda thought that maybe this Dr did this for the same reasons as to what you were describing about the addicts & drunks but i've just recently found out that my friends boyfriend is a liar & is a alcoholic & smokes crack too so now i really don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth lol I just cant figure out the point in lying about it in the first place lol makes no sense to me!

Thanks again & take care.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Subutex and suboxone differences???? C_O_N_F_U_S_E_D Drug Interactions / Side Effects 1 10-10-2006 06:59 PM
    Suboxone taper question electricguy Addiction & Recovery 18 02-11-2006 06:44 PM
    Subutex to Suboxone HELP LisaC2 Addiction & Recovery 4 01-26-2006 02:12 PM
    MUST READ "MY FIANCE IS PREGNANT AND TAKING SUBOXONE" PLEASE HELP US greggr Addiction & Recovery 19 01-14-2006 06:25 PM
    The Twins --with hope, relief--and some fear--have a Suboxone Doctor's Appt. Tuesday Twinlynn Addiction & Recovery 34 12-08-2004 07:57 AM
    Doc who prescribes suboxone?? NeedANewJaw Addiction & Recovery 5 06-09-2004 05:05 PM
    Suboxone And Pain, Help!!! quixotik1979 Addiction & Recovery 4 01-02-2004 04:33 PM
    HELP re Bup finale to MS Contin taper (????) Grinolla Addiction & Recovery 17 08-09-2003 08:53 PM