It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• Please help me and my husband

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #16
    asian wife
    (female)

asian wife HB User
    Re: Please help me and my husband

Jim765
    I thought that $1400/month for unemployement is quite high, too....but he told me that he was getting $400/week before tax, $350/week after tax. I don't know how long he can get it, though...but if he was not getting that much money, now I understand why he did not want to help me paying bills. And maybe I was the mean wife to ask him to support the living cost...I didn't need his money. I just wanted appreciation...

However why did he lie to me about the amount of the unemployement?
    I just don't get it.

The following user gives a hug of support to asian wife:
    jim765 (09-18-2011)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #17
    jim765
    (male)

jim765 HB User
    Smile Re: Please help me and my husband

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asian wife View Post
    Jim765
    I thought that $1400/month for unemployement is quite high, too....but he told me that he was getting $400/week before tax, $350/week after tax. I don't know how long he can get it, though...but if he was not getting that much money, now I understand why he did not want to help me paying bills. And maybe I was the mean wife to ask him to support the living cost...I didn't need his money. I just wanted appreciation...

However why did he lie to me about the amount of the unemployement?
    I just don't get it.
    i drew tha much for a while ,but had to go to school to get it,now i believe its only 13 weeks you can draw, i was still able to pay my bills with 350.00 ,car ins,truck pmt, and buy groceries, he should pay his fare share,other wise he is just useing you,cut him off,no more money,hes getting enough to live on,i did it and he can too.cut the sex off to,he will get the idea, believe me went thru same thing,just gave me sex for the money i gave her, please find a good church, and start attending ,the loard will help alon with counceling, to help you break away from this one sided relationship.
    best of luck keep me up to date,ok

The Following User Says Thank You to jim765 For This Useful Post:
    asian wife (09-18-2011)
    Old 09-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #18
    BB07
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

BB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB User

you need to wake up!!! he is just using you and making a fool out of you-leave him-get as far away from this loser as possible and dont evan go there saying you feel sorry for him-he is very selfish and cares only for his own well bbeing-to hell with that!!!!! pack your stuff and get as far away from him as possible an DO IT NOW. you dont deserve to be anyone's doormat. you dont seem like a stupid person so get your mind together and do what you must do. if you continue to allow him to get away with what he is taking from you, you have no one to blame but yourself. so stand up and do the right thing for yourself for once-stop playing the victim an you cannot help this less than a man wimp! you must reach insides yourself and get mad! you are a good and generous person. there is so much better out there waiting for a beautiful person like yourself-so get it in gear and move on-you have no more time to waste-move on NOW.

God is with you on this, never doubt you deserve better, he wants you to be happy!

best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to BB07 For This Useful Post:
    asian wife (09-22-2011)
    Old 09-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #19
    asian wife
    (female)

asian wife HB User

Thank you very much, BB07,
    I know I have co-dependency issue in myself, so I cannot get mad at him. I just want to help him. He already left home. I don't know where he is staying. he really wants to divorce. It's already filed, so it's matter of the time....

But if the divorce is finalized, he would lose his health insurance from me. So this is the last chance that he can get any good treatments, if he wants...but maybe he does not want. He may just want to stay with marijuana to handle his headache. The health insurance that we have now is very good, it would cover so many stuff. I already told his parents that I would pay any medical cost without any questions, if he needs any medical support. But when my husband heard it from his parents, he just got mad at me. He was actually furious.
    Maybe there is nothing that I can do for him anymore.
    I still love him and care about him a lot. Why? I don't know...he made me happy in the past, he was always on my side..so I want to be on his side.

I heard that "Neurofeedback" is also good for chronic pain. Has anybody ever tried it? I don't have so much knowledge about this therapy.

Old 09-21-2011, 09:56 PM   #20
    NOTSONUTSO
    (female)

NOTSONUTSO HB UserNOTSONUTSO HB UserNOTSONUTSO HB User

Please take care of YOURself! Your husband has made it clear he does not want your help. It is obvious you care deeply for him but it sounds like you've done all you can do. Please face reality & separate yourself from this very negative situation. Do not give him any more money & please get an attorney NOW. Don't wait another day. You are a good person & you deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread