It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• Urine tests for PM Dr.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #16
    katlin09
    Inactive
    (female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
    Re: Urine tests for PM Dr.

UGH, that has got to be annoying as heck along with very painful for you. I think I'd be tempted to stick my head in cool water all day! LOL probably wouldn't be very practical though. Hang in there, hopefully the Gabapentin will relieve some of this for you.

Kat

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #17
    Kerrysqueaky
    (female)

Kerrysqueaky HB User

I do have to say that when I took the initial test at the new place about my pain, I was VERY grateful mine is manageable on medication. I'm not depressed, can still be an active mom with my kids and it has not affected my job, except for the random bad days. Luckily my husband is very supportive and is a fulltime parent right along with me. I also have a very supportive group of women, friends and family. I am very very blessed and lucky. And he said my nerve damage should heal itself eventually. I sure hope so because on top of the trigger points and neck pain, it's just a tad concerning

Old 06-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #18
    katlin09
    Inactive
    (female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

A great support system can make all the difference when your dealing with constant pain, and it definitely sounds like you've got that covered.

Hopefully your Dr. is right and this will work itself out over time.

Kat

Closed Thread