It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• Does Oxycodone cause bad body odor?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #16
    CatB38
    (female)

CatB38 HB User
    Re: Does Oxycodone cause bad body odor?

Galalena, thanks for your reply. Well, you are lucky! I don't think I am sick. Both my Ortho doctor and General Doctor said that my symptoms are normal for someone who has just been through surgery, getting off of major opiates, etc. and to give it some time.
    Ortho Doc said about one week after coming off drugs is when most people feel back to normal so I have a few days to go before I start becoming a worry wart about the symptoms.
    They have gotten a little better today vs. yesterday. Again, I am hypothyroid and have never been on anything other than birth control and Advil so I'm hoping it's just my compromised metabolism and body freaking out over these strong drugs. Will see!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #17
    CatB38
    (female)

CatB38 HB User

Galelena - you were right! I wound-up at Patient First this weekend with severe dizziness, nausea and slight congestion in my head. Doc said it was most likely a sinus infection and I didn't believe her at first. I've never had a sinus infection without major nasty stuff coming out of my nose and severe head congestion.
    I started ZPac and within one day, I feel so much better! Go figure. Geez, I hope this is it! I'm headed on a cruise in less than two weeks and need to be better!!!

Old 06-17-2013, 02:53 AM   #18
    galalena
    Inactive
    (female)

galalena HB Usergalalena HB Usergalalena HB Usergalalena HB Usergalalena HB Usergalalena HB Usergalalena HB Usergalalena HB Usergalalena HB Usergalalena HB Usergalalena HB User

Enjoy your cruise and have an uneventful recovery! I know more than I ever wanted to about pain management after 6 failed shoulder surgeries. Never took a pain med before in my life (50+ yrs). I got very sick after the 5th, a total shoulder replacement, was sick for 3 weeks, had a horrible taste of anesthesia lingering on my lips, nausea, the runs, bleech.

Closed Thread