It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board

• Whats This Groggy Feeling??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-21-2004, 05:18 AM   #1
    ASHEA

ASHEA HB User
    Question Who Has Been On Cipramil??

Every night when i take my meds(cipramil)10mg.i wake up in the morning feeling really groggy and sick,then for the rest of the day i fell like my head is in a wrench getting tighter,the anxiety has stopped i just wondered if anyone else on meds felt like this i have been on meds about a week now and they are helping a lot,all the silly(dying) thoughts have nearly gone and i feel better about myself i just wanted too know if theses side effects were normal,and if they will subside if i carry on with the meds.please let me know..thanks..JOANNE,,

Last edited by ASHEA; 07-21-2004 at 04:17 PM. Reason: new title

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2004, 07:49 AM   #2
    ScaredKitty

ScaredKitty HB User
    Re: Whats This Groggy Feeling??

I did a check on the side effects for cipramil. It sounds as though your side effects are normal. I don't know how long you've been taking them. Generally side effects should go away after a week-2 weeks. If not, speak to your doctor about changing the times you take your meds at...take them in the morning/early afternoon so the sleepiness hits at night, and you sleep through the head aches. I was on cipramil and I got groggy too, and a dry mouth and a few other things. But it went away for me in a week. I say give it a bit longer if you haven't been on them long. If it's been a few weeks, talk to your doctor about how effective it will be if you switch your schedule for taking them around. And if that provides no improvement look for new meds. You shouldn't have to recieve new problems in turn for getting rid of old ones.

Closed Thread