It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board

• Pain In My Temple!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-28-2004, 08:08 PM   #1
    akahoneypotqt

akahoneypotqt HB User
    Pain In My Temple!

Ok, ... I woke up this morning with a pain in my R temple. It's not really throbbing, just a dull ache with a twinge of "owie" here and there. I have taken a few motrin, and my xanax, like I usually do, but to no avail. I don't konw if I've slept wrong, laid wrong, if I clenched my teeth alot or what!. I am really really really really anxious over this, and no one seems to have a good enough answer.. WHY DOES MY TEMPLE HURT!! I just need to hear something, from someone, before I drive myself to a damn panic attack!> Anybody?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2004, 09:37 PM   #2
    ifa

ifa HB User
    Re: Pain In My Temple!

YOu know the body is a complex thing and there are a number of reasons why you mights have this ache in your temple

don't worry its not a a fatal virus

sometimes I get weird head aches too

we all do. If it happens everyday and it does not go away
    than go see your doc

untill then drink water and try to relax

you will be fine

breath

relax

your body is tough stuff

Old 07-30-2004, 12:10 AM   #3
    lori j
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lori j HB User
    Re: Pain In My Temple!

I get those alot, they are from clenching your teeth. It is a symptom of TMJ. The jaw joint can cause pain in the eyes, head, neck, throat, ears etc. I call them my brain pains. They come out of nowhere & go away the same way, but I have noticed that they come when I've been stressed or tense & have been clenching my teeth a lot. A lot of people who suffer from stress or panic & anxiety also have TMJ.

Closed Thread