It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board

• Anyone have experience with quitting Remeron?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-27-2006, 06:38 AM   #1
    jennymar
    (female)

jennymar HB User
    Anyone have experience with quitting Remeron?

I just started Celexa a week and a half ago because Remeron was not helping me much. I don't know if I'm trying to get off the Remeron too soon, because what I'm feeling might still be side affects from Celexa. I have noticed already, at times I do seem to be getting better since starting Celexa. But I'm having bursts of anxiety and other weird symptoms that might be withdrawl from Remeron. I have been cutting my 30mg pills in half and taking that for the last 4 nights. The first day I felt great but the symptoms came on the next night. I am taking .5mg of klonopin twice a day to help with the anxiety. It's kind of up and down right now. I'll feel great for a few hours then I'll suddenly start to feel funky. It's kind of hard to describe the symptoms. I'm still only taking halfs on the celexa (they are 20 mg pills). I'll appreciate any input! Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2006, 09:48 AM   #2
    hry33
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
    Re: Anyone have experience with quitting Remeron?

have you stopped the remeron?
    if so ask doc re taking 5mg celexa for a while
    the usual dose range for celexa is 10 to 60 spme withdrawl effects from remeron and starting side effects from celexa will be usual for a while

Closed Thread