It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board

• BuSpar making me worse ???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-22-2003, 06:44 PM   #1
    pjo

pjo HB User
    Post BuSpar making me worse ???

I've been on BuSpar for almost one month for my GAD. I had to slowly work up my dosage to 30mg per day because I have a really hard time with side effects. Is it possible that this med is making my anxiety worse? I hadn't had a panic attack in a year and a half and now I have one practically every day. Also, I feel so anxious and really weird all the time. My doctor gave me a prescription for xanax to take until the BuSpar starts to work and this really seems to make me feel better. I don't think that he will just let me use the Xanax though because he seems to think that BuSpar will really work. Has anyone had a bad experience with BuSpar - and can I just quit taking it "cold turkey?" I'd really appreciate any suggestions on what else I could try - I've tried alot of the antidepressents and had to quit because of the side effects? Help !
    Pam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Buspar..anyone Tired This For Depression? Arka5678 Depression 15 06-24-2011 10:41 AM
    Should I take Buspar/Buspirone? Aries872 Mental Health 6 03-19-2008 10:02 PM
    anyone had success with buspar? fatcatdogbog Anxiety 2 01-28-2007 06:30 PM
    Buspar- what dosage do you take ? anxiousinnj Anxiety 10 09-18-2006 10:42 AM
    Buspar anyone? BlueCloudSky4 Depression 5 09-05-2004 01:57 AM
    Andrea - Xanax Vs. Buspar kc1216 Menopause 38 05-31-2004 01:21 PM
    Buspar - Bad initial side effects! Simon Clarke Panic Disorders 10 01-29-2004 10:25 AM
    going to start Buspar on Lorazepam when needed for now dragonballwizard Panic Disorders 2 01-04-2004 05:04 PM
    BuSpar making my anxiety worse? pjo Anxiety 5 03-09-2003 11:05 AM