It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board

• Reoccuring dream, what does it mean?!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-27-2003, 05:45 AM   #1
    Zipity
    (female)

Zipity HB User
    Post Reoccuring dream, what does it mean?!

Ok so I keep having this dream...it's not the same dream, but the same thing happens to me in almost every dream I have. I'll be having a regular dream, and I'll go to use the bathroom in my dream, a public bathroom, and there won't be any doors on the stalls, or there won't be any stall walls at all, it will just be a big room with a bunch of toilets in it. Last night I had a dream that I was at my aunt's office (which I've never seen, so I'm sure it didn't look like what it really does) and I went to use the bathroom and there weren't stall doors, PLUS there were a bunch of people walking around in the bathroom! I sat down to pee, realized there were no doors, and then freaked out cause I didn't want to stand back up and have everyone get a peek!! haha Isn't this weird?!?! Am I insecure about something, afraid of something??? Someone suggested I'm nervous about something coming up which would make sense because I'm getting a new house, BUT I have this dream all the time! Do you think it's related to my anxiety?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2003, 06:18 AM   #2
    Lizzie101

Lizzie101 HB User
    The first thing that popped in my head was that you're wathing too much 'Ally McBeal'. LOL
    I'm sure it IS anxiety, though. But, luckily, it doesn't sound terrifying, just embarrassing...

Liz

Old 08-27-2003, 08:19 AM   #3
    Zipity
    (female)

Zipity HB User
    HAHA Actually I've never seen that show! I guess because it's always the same situation and the same feeling, I figured all the dreams were related.

Old 08-27-2003, 09:40 AM   #4
    Lizzie101

Lizzie101 HB User
    On Ally McBeal, they have a co-ed bathroom. They do have doors on the stalls, but it's just so weird...Sorry, I didn't mean to be a smarta--, it just popped into my head...and, I didn't get enough sleep last night...

Liz

Closed Thread