It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board

• My little boy was molested....

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-26-2005, 01:29 PM   #31
    midlife05
    (male)

midlife05 HB User
    Re: My little boy was molested....

MY heart goes out to you. My son was molested on the school bus when he was 5 --3 seats behind the bus driver. The kid that did it was his age but the whole family was total scum. The older brother (12)was accused of molesting several other kids on the street and his brothers. We knew they were trouble and did not let our kids get anywhere near them. Thankfully my son stood up and told and it only happened once. Who would have thought it could happen on a school bus !!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2005, 03:28 PM   #32
    hayley0610
    Inactive
    (female)

hayley0610 HB User

brhat im not sure where ur from im in canada and while we appear to have good laws(yeah right!!!) they said that unless she came right out and admitted it nothing was going to happen, that my son would get more trauma from going on the stand that what had actually happened to him!!!!!!!!!!!! what disturbs me is that if this has happened to us it has had to have happened to others and like i say for young offenders here it is a disgraceful joke the "punishment" they get!!! i hope this kid gets whats coming to him though for what he did (to the posters son) as he needs to be punished although it will prob happen again even then to someone else. i wanted to put flyers up and everything but the poilce told me id end up getting into more trouble for that than what she had "illegidally" done!!! i wish you luck , and NEVER give up!!

Old 07-26-2005, 03:45 PM   #33
    KIDINSANITY
    (female)

KIDINSANITY HB User

Chellaine, I do have to say, that you're handling this a lot better than I would be in your situation. I give you A LOT of credit. I would probably have killed this kid already....right or wrong. The fact that he still taunts the two of you like he is doing makes me cringe inside. Your poor son must be terrified. I hope they nail this kid to the wall........
    Good luck with the detectives.
    Sue

Old 07-26-2005, 04:44 PM   #34
    midlife05
    (male)

midlife05 HB User

First don't be ashamed. Tell all the neighbors in your area. If anyone else moves in on the street tell them. With enough chatter it will make it to his peers. Iam sure your son isn't the only one. We informed everyone. They stayed clear. We also filed restraing orders so if they stepped on our property we could have them arrested. With people like that you can move or keep preasure on them so they will move. Our problem finnaly got evicted a few months back. But it was four long years that turned my stomach everytime I saw them. These kids were so neglected and abused I still felt sorry for them. The older one is in Jail for robbery. If your telling the truth its not slander

Old 07-26-2005, 07:26 PM   #35
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by midlife05
    First don't be ashamed. Tell all the neighbors in your area. If anyone else moves in on the street tell them. With enough chatter it will make it to his peers. Iam sure your son isn't the only one. We informed everyone. They stayed clear. We also filed restraing orders so if they stepped on our property we could have them arrested. With people like that you can move or keep preasure on them so they will move. Our problem finnaly got evicted a few months back. But it was four long years that turned my stomach everytime I saw them. These kids were so neglected and abused I still felt sorry for them. The older one is in Jail for robbery. If your telling the truth its not slander
    The only neighbor that I told was the family of the other little boy that he was sodomizing. My son knew he was doing this because he would make one watch while he was doing this to the other one.
    For us, moving really isn't an option, we own our home and it would be a little difficult to up and move with the expenses we already pay out.
    That creepy little [email protected]@rd is ****** off at me right now because I won't give him access to my little guy. That is why he goes back and forth over and over in front of my house like a lion stalking it's prey.
    Quite frankly, I am sick of looking at his smirking face, I would like to rip it off! There I go again, thinking out loud. You will have to pardon me, I do that alot these days.
    Every minute my 5 year old baby, yes baby, slips a little further into depression and it is breaking my heart watching him. All he is doing now is sleeping and that is definitly unlike him. he NEVER sleeps, now that's all he wants to do.
    And then there is me, I couldn't sleep to save my life. Night time is the worst for me. When things are all quiet and dark, my mind starts racing. My doctor gave me sleeping pills, but they don't help, I can go to sleep, but not for long, then I am wide awake.
    I have been wanting to lose weight, but not like this. I can't eat, food makes me want to vomit. Even my skinny clothes are starting to bag on me. The dac said there wasn't much she could do about that. I am diabetic, I take pills to control it, she just said to keep an eye on my blood sugar and if it gets too out of control come back to see her. She knows it's all my nerves and I take enough meds, she doesn't want to add much more. I already take 2 antidepressants, Glucophage for my diabetes, Topamax to ward off migraines, and now Ambien to help me sleep. I think that is enough, actually more than I ever wanted to take.
    Ok, how did I get on the subject of me? This is not about me.
    Anyway, if the sleeping alot continues like this with my little guy much longer, I am going to call the doctor and see what can be done, if anything. He already sees his therapist 2 or 3 times a week, so I know he is getting the counseling he needs.
    Take care all.
    Chellaine

Old 07-27-2005, 01:56 AM   #36
    nicolettie
    (female)

nicolettie HB User

Sorry I've been working or i would have replyed sooner. ANY updateS? So this kid is giving you crap now. Man you sure are good at keeping your temper better than you think. Im sure its taking all your stregnth not to rip him a new *******!!!!! What is the world coming to nowadays. Im hearing about child melesting left and right. BUT ITS NOT RIGHT! IT MAKES ME SICK! Anyways the depression thing; i am thinking that you both need to be treated by a couseler. And by question your son; they will probably make him more depressed cuz they will probably ask, him the same stupid questions over and over tell he goes nuts. and show him a picture of a naked person and tell him to point out private parts. i swear! kids don't lie about this kind of crap unless they were talked into it. anyways be on the lookout for this.

Old 07-28-2005, 11:52 PM   #37
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

Ok, a bit of a positive update, but just a little. I talked to child advocacy and they think the detective may not need a statement from my little guy, They consider the parents a reliable source and since he told me everything the kid did to him and I documented everything he said to me, they may be able to just use that to get the proccess started! YAYYY!!!
    On the other hand, They haven't done anything YET! the little pervert is still hanging around. Today he was trying to give my son candy to get back into his good graces, and it worked. Now my little boy wants to play with him and be his friend again. He says "See, he is being nice to me now"! He is just a baby, he doesn't now any better. I try and try to explain that he isn't really his friend but he gets upset and I just stop.
    Anyway, tomorrow I am calling the detective to find out for sure what is going on and why they are dragging thier feet. I mean, it HAS been 2 weeks and the kid is still running free. You know if it had been a grown man that had done this, he would have been in jail from day 1. This is so unfair to my little guy. They always talk about all the rights of the accused. What about the victims rights? Where are they? Do they even exsist?
    Take care,
    Chellaine

Old 07-29-2005, 06:07 AM   #38
    haleysmum
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

haleysmum HB User

Hi there, I have been following your story and Im so happy to hear they may be able to go ahead and charge him anyway Over here in Australia, he WOULD have been charged 2 weeks ago. If a child is under 16, the parents can press charges with or without a statement from the child. My son was also molested by my ex when he was in his early teens, but unfortunately he didnt tell me till he was just over 16 and he was too frightened to go ahead and press charges himself and I couldnt I cant believe that lout of a boy is having the cheek to hang around your house. I assume you scream at him to **** OFF when he does this ? I think I would just lose it and go out there and take the law into my own hands Good Luck and I hope you get a positive outcome to all of this horror

Old 07-29-2005, 06:42 PM   #39
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

I talked to the detective that is handling our case and we have set up a time for the whole Child Advocacy Team to be there for an interview with my son. His appointment is Tuesday, August 2nd at 10:30 A.M.
    He is real excited about it, extremely nervous actually. He is geting more and more agitated as days go on. I told the detective about what's going on with the little pervert and he said to not worry, after the interview, he wouldn't have a chance to harrass us anymore. Well, I hope he isn't just paying me a lot of lip service. I WANT RESULTS! Am I asking too much? I feel like I am being a pest when I call every day to child advocacy office to see if they heard from the detective, so I called the detective myself this morning, and low and behold, he answered the phone himself! It seems they can't get hold of him, but for some reason, I can. Go figure that one out. Hmmmm.
    Sorry, I guess I am a little agitated myself these days. I hardly sleep, I can't eat. Every noise spooks me and my poor husband has to peel me off the ceiling. I shake like a leaf all the time, and I am smoking like a chimney, that seems the only thing that is soothing to me at all.
    My little boy is so confused. He wants to be this kids friend, because he doesn't have any other friends, but at the same time, he hates the kid for what he did to him. He doesn't want the kid to hurt him again, and he knows he will, but he is almost willing to take that chance just to have a friend. It is so sad. I find myself sitting in a kiddie pool half of the day to be accomidating so my son will not ask to go play with the pervert. We also bought him an electric scooter so he won't be bored, I sit out front so he can ride that, but then, here comes the sicko out front too.
    OK, I am going to stop for now, I am exhausted and you all are probably tired of reading.
    Take care,
    Chellaine

Old 07-29-2005, 08:31 PM   #40
    nicolettie
    (female)

nicolettie HB User

No we are not tired of listening; I myself are anxious to hear more of your story. You know the justice is served' part of your story~good day to u

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I'll see you in heaven
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-30-2005, 09:15 AM   #41
    KIDINSANITY
    (female)

KIDINSANITY HB User

We're definitely NOT tired of hearing about this!! In my opinion, I think you N, EED to be a pest if you have to be. There is an old saying that usually proves to be true...."the squeaky wheel gets the grease."

In the meantime, have you thought of getting your son involved with a playgroup, either through your church/synagogue. The Public library runs storytime for preschoolers. Maybe yours does too. It'll get you both out of the house and away from the pervert, and get your son's mind off the situation and his conflicting emotions. Also, check to see if your town has a Children's Museum. Ours did, and they used to have a "Preschool program" thing once a week for younger kids. They just spent an hour or so doing activities.
    Keep us posted.
    Sue

Old 07-30-2005, 08:56 PM   #42
    nicolettie
    (female)

nicolettie HB User

Yes I agree gymnastics or something like that will help keep his mind off of what has happened.

I'll see you in heaven

Old 07-30-2005, 09:24 PM   #43
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

Sue and Nicolettie,
    Those are some great ideas, but you have to remember earlier on in my post I had mentioned my little guys mental disabilities as well. He has Tourette's and Impulse Control Disorder and ADHD, so not only does he blurt out loud profanities and wierd noises, he can't sit still for more than 2 minutes at any given time. I figured out why he wanted to sleep more and more, it was the increase of the Risperdal. DUH, boy do I feel stupid for not realizing that. He still gets extremely agitated and that is when I have to give him the increased amount of the tranquilizer. Then he sleeps for most of the day and night. I hate doing that to him, but I would rather him sleep calmly, than hurt himself. He has had self harming behavior since he was about 1 1/2 years old. That was when I REALLY knew something was wrong with him, but I had been trying to tell my family doc since he was 6 months old there was something wrong, he always told me it was all in my head. HMMPPFFFF!!
    He is in the summer program through the psychiatric center that he goes to. He goes 4 days a week for 3 hours a day. He really likes it. They still teach behavior modification, but in a more fun way than during the regular school year classes. I have to be real careful with him right now with him around young children. He has now been taught this sexual behavior, I do NOT want him to go from victim, to offender. Even though he knows it is wrong, it don't feel good, it hurts, it's bad. His only friend did this to him and still called him friend, he may think this is what friends do. Until I know for a fact that he is deprogrammed of this behavior, I will not let him around small children. I may be over-cautious, but better safe than sorry.
    Next month he starts Kindergarten, special education so he will have more 1 on 1 with the teacher and will be kept fairly busy. He will be going in the A.M. then come home for lunch, then in the afternoon he will go to the behavior modification class for 3 hours, so he will be kept VERY busy starting here in a couple of weeks.
    Next week the pervert should be out of here, hopefully, so my son will be able to play and not worry who is lurking about.
    I will keep you updated, did you have any doubt about that? LOL
    Chellaine

Last edited by Chellaine; 07-30-2005 at 09:27 PM.

Old 08-01-2005, 12:15 PM   #44
    KIDINSANITY
    (female)

KIDINSANITY HB User

Well, I have to admit that maybe your son won't be able to sit still enough for storytime.....yet. Sorry about that. However, you could always drive to another part of town and find a park/playground that you'venever been to.....weather permitting, of course. Maybe the novelty of a new place will work even for a little while. I'm just trying to think of ways wo keep you guys out of the house and away from the stress of the situation. Even if it is only for a little while. 2 of my 3 kids have ADHD, so I definitely understand what it's like to try and keep a child occupied who has trouble focusing......Have you tried any educational programs for the computer that are for his age group? My kids always liked the "Reader Rabbit" series. It also comes in many different age/grade groups, and guages progress, while you work at your own pace........Just a thought.
    S

Old 08-02-2005, 01:09 PM   #45
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

Well, we had our appointment with the detective this morning. My guy did fairly good. I am proud of him no matter what. All he would say is that the bouy touched his but with his penis. He is only 5 and he was nervous and scared. I am glad he at least said that.
    The detective then help out his hand and showed me that he had 4 other reports from parents of the same nature dating back a year ago. I wasn't shocked.
    He said he was going straight over to this kids house to say he is not allowed on my street AT ALL or he will have him arrested.
    Well, after all that, the aunt, who lives right next door to me, started cussing me out, saying I am sick in the head and threatening me. Then the mother showed up, with the kid, beating on my door, screaming she was going to kill me. I called 911 and they went over next door and told them that if they came onto my property again, they will be arrested for criminal tresspassing.
    The detective said that this kid will be gotten off of the streets, but it will take some time.
    With my report, plus the other reports, and the forensic evidence from my son, the rectal tear and evidence of sodomy, there should be enough evidence to make a case for the prosecutor, I hope.
    Now I just want to crawl in a hole. I hate dealing with these uneducated, irresponsible, childish hillbillies that are my neighbors.
    Just wanted to update all that are following.
    Take care all,
    Chellaine

Last edited by Chellaine; 08-02-2005 at 03:00 PM.

Closed Thread