It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board

• My little boy was molested....

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-10-2005, 01:05 PM   #61
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User
    Re: My little boy was molested....

Yes Angel,
    Kindred spirits. It is remarkable how alike we are.
    Thank you for the warm thoughts, we could use them about now. I need the strength to keep going, all the anger, his and mine, and both of our tempers running short, my migraines are getting bad again. Pure stress, I know. I blame nothing but stress, my long time friend.
    With people from the CAC (child advocacy center) team popping in to talk to me now and then to see how we are doing and see if we need anything, YES, I need that [email protected]@rd out of my sight!!! LOCK HIM UP DAMNIT!!! Sorry, was that out loud?
    When they show up and we start talking, my son gets even more agitated.
    I feel so bad, my heart breaks over and over for him. It just shatters. Then I look into his sad little eyes and wish I could take all the hurt away and let him grow up normal, because now he will not. He is very touchy anymore, I try to hold him and he pushes me away a lot, but sometimes he just wants to be held, but only by me, not by his dad or brother.
    I need to go for now, I will write more later.
    Take care,
    Chellaine

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2005, 01:47 PM   #62
    Lil' Angel Eyes
    (female)

Lil' Angel Eyes HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chellaine
    Yes Angel,
    Kindred spirits. It is remarkable how alike we are.
    Thank you for the warm thoughts, we could use them about now. I need the strength to keep going, all the anger, his and mine, and both of our tempers running short, my migraines are getting bad again. Pure stress, I know. I blame nothing but stress, my long time friend.
    With people from the CAC (child advocacy center) team popping in to talk to me now and then to see how we are doing and see if we need anything, YES, I need that [email protected]@rd out of my sight!!! LOCK HIM UP DAMNIT!!! Sorry, was that out loud?
    When they show up and we start talking, my son gets even more agitated.
    I feel so bad, my heart breaks over and over for him. It just shatters. Then I look into his sad little eyes and wish I could take all the hurt away and let him grow up normal, because now he will not. He is very touchy anymore, I try to hold him and he pushes me away a lot, but sometimes he just wants to be held, but only by me, not by his dad or brother.
    I need to go for now, I will write more later.
    Take care,
    Chellaine
    Oh heck, wish I lived next door instead of those awful people!!!! I'd bring my boys over to play in a heartbeat and we'd have a good old chat over our coffee....Well not to be...Hopefully this will be over soon Chellaine and you can get on with your lives. You do have some positives really, he is getting some great therapy and is being cared for by so many people that love him. Especiallly you. Have you thought about it? How lucky he is to have you for a mom???

As I have gotten older my migraines (knock on wood) have slowly gone away. I haven't gotten one in a couple years now and I am so thankful. I will be 39 next month. I have suffered with them since I was about 12. I used to get them at least twice a month, sometimes I would get two in one week. Yes.....Another thing we have in common! I took Fiorinol years ago, that was the med of choice back then I think and then Midrin; those were fine but they knocked me out and essentially just made me sleep through it. Currently I have Imitrex in my cabinet, was prescribed it first fives years ago and it works wonderfully. Hopefully I won't need it again though! Luckily I get a warning ahead of time, do you get that? I get tunnel vision and flashing lights, usually on one side....before the headache comes. So when I get that, I know I've got about 15 minutes to take something, and then it stops the headache. I still feel a bit yucky, but at least I don't get the bad headache.

Sorry this is so long!!!! Guess i'm just trying to take your mind off things a bit. I know things are bad now Chellaine, but I'm guessing that once all this is behind you, he will start eating better and be less stressed. He'll be happy again. Don't worry.

Good golly believe it or not it's getting ready to storm here. First rain in over a month! I'm so glad, things are so dry here. Hope it comes your way too!

Hugs,
    Angel

Last edited by Lil' Angel Eyes; 08-14-2005 at 04:12 AM.

Old 08-11-2005, 12:00 AM   #63
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

Angel,
    Thank you so much for the ego strokes, they are much needed right now.
    And for 1 more thing in common, I just turned 38 in April. LOL
    Anyway, I spent half the afternoon trying to keep my son away from the front door, trying to keep it shut and locked but he hates this. The kid was next door in the yard continuously flipping my little 5 year old off. Can you believe it? A 12 year old standing there giving a 5 year old the finger half the afternoon. He is such a waste of space. And then there is his wonderful grown up mother, who was overheard saying that she is not afraid to go to jail so I better watch my back. How childish can we be now? Well, I am certainly glad she isn't afraid to go to jail, because she can have a cell right next to her kid.
    I am in such a disgusted mood tonight, so if you would please pardon me.
    Anyway, I should try to get some sleep, have to get up early and go enroll my teenager in school in the morning.
    Take care,
    Chellaine

Last edited by Chellaine; 10-17-2005 at 10:42 PM.

Old 08-11-2005, 12:51 AM   #64
    nicolettie
    (female)

nicolettie HB User
    Exclamation Re: My little boy was molested....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chellaine
    Angel,
    his wonderful grown up mother, who was overheard saying that she is not afraid to go to jail so I better watch my back. How childish can we be now? Well, I am certainly glad she isn't afraid to go to jail, because she can have a cell right next to her kid.
    Chellaine
    haha you should have told her that. im sorry im childish myself sometimes when it comes to **** like that I would ORDER A 100 PIZZAS and send them to her house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I'll see you in heaven
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-11-2005, 08:03 AM   #65
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

LMAO Nicolettie,
    I feel like doing things like that sometimes then saying "Ha, in your face!" LOL
    But, I come back to reality and know if I do that then they will just do something to me and it will be a vicious circle neverending.
    When I read what you wrote, I laughed so hard I about fell over. My kids looked at me like I had finally lost my mind. LOL
    Anyway, thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning. Maybe my day will go half way decent now.
    Take care,
    Chellaine

Old 08-12-2005, 09:07 PM   #66
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

Well, another dreadful day passed and I still have hair left on my head, I haven't pulled it all out, thankfully. Another day of locking ourselves in the house, fun for a 5 year old. This is getting quite old for him. He is getting fed up. His rage is building, you can see it in his sweet little face. His eyes used to sparkle so bright, they still twinkle a little, but are mostly dull and he has an empty stare like he is deep in thought all of the time.
    Since he can't play outside, he wants to go to the store all the time, just to get out of the house. Never take a shopoholic to the store every day, can get quite expensive. LOL There is a method to his madness, he knows I will buy things, usually clothes for him and his brother, he LOVES clothes.
    So, here we are at the weekend. Hubby is working all weekend, as usual and I am here left to deal with all of this crap by myself, AGAIN, still, whatever.
    I am having a bad night. You are all saying "No, Chellaine, we couldn't tell by what we are reading. You are just a breeze of sunshine as always, sweetie". LOL
    Anyway, Just a few lines for now, will write more some other time.
    Take care all.
    Chellaine

Old 08-14-2005, 06:49 AM   #67
    Lil' Angel Eyes
    (female)

Lil' Angel Eyes HB User

Hi Chellaine,

Hope you are hanging in there... Is there anything new going on? Any word yet from the detectives or a court date or anything? Did they give you any idea how long any of this would take? Just wondering if things were the same with that hideous neighbor and if it was possible to call the authorities when that boy is over there. After all, wasn't he told he was not allowed over there? Is it possible to have a formal restraining order issued against him? Also against the people that live there for harrassing you (the beating on the door and the threats). You may have done this already, just thought I'd say it just in case.

Hugs,
    Angel

Old 08-14-2005, 09:25 AM   #68
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

Angel,
    Wish I had something new to say. I am going to call the detective in the morning and find out what is going on. Even if they are not making any progress in my case, they could at least call me once a week and tell me that instead of leaving me to pace the floor 24/7 wondering and worrying.
    My nerves are freyed and my stomach is in knots. I worry they are not going to be able to do anything at all and that is why they do no call. Gee, I waaaayyy too much time on my hands to think.
    In the mean time, this kid stands outside of my house, but not on my property, slick little [email protected]@rd, and torments my son. I have to keep my house locked up tighter than Fort Knox, in the summer time of all times. My son hates to be inside, he is an outside baby, he always has been. This being locked in the house is killing him, or his spirit at least.
    I will let you know what the detective says after I talk to him tomorrow.
    Take care,
    Chellaine

Old 08-14-2005, 09:37 AM   #69
    Lil' Angel Eyes
    (female)

Lil' Angel Eyes HB User

Chellaine, I know you probably don't want to do this, but I would start calling them every day. Tell them that kid is out there. Do you have family that live relatively close? Can you go stay with someone for a few days? A sister or your mother, a cousin? Someone where your son can go and play outside and not have to worry about this kid?

Keep us posted!!!!

Hugs,

Old 08-16-2005, 07:52 AM   #70
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

OK, so I went to the court house yesterday afternoon and got restraining orders. The magistrate granted them, but they are not restraining orders, they are no contact orders. The kid and his mom can still be next door, but they can not talk to anyone in my house, yeah, like that will happen. I got one against his mother because she likes to stand outside and threaten me. I got into it with her the other day and she said a lot of horrible things in front of my 5 year old that shouldn't have been said, talk about no class.
    So, she can still be next door, she just can't threaten me. I know I am going to be calling the police on her every week for threats. She just doesn't know how to shut up.
    Anyway, that's the only thing new that's going on. Take care.
    Chellaine

Old 08-18-2005, 09:31 PM   #71
    Chellaine
    (female)

Chellaine HB User

Hello all,
    Today I received in the mail an order to appear in court because the kids mother decided to appeal the restraining orders. I suppose she is too illiterate to read the papers she is being served, or to listen to the person explaining the papers they are serving. She thinks she can not go to her sisters house next door. LOL The order states that she can not come to MY residence, not her sisters. It says she can not harrass me or verbally threaten me in any way, by phone mail or through another person. And for some stupid reason, she is appealing this.
    Oh well, I am prepared. I have witnesses to her threats that will be there, I have my documents that I need.
    It seems that I am the only one posting on my thread anymore, so I may just put an end to it soon.
    Take care all,
    Chellaine

Old 08-19-2005, 06:12 AM   #72
    2fst
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

2fst HB User

Don't stop posting. I check this thread every day and will continue to until justice has been served. I think there are alot of people behind you and I know for myself I like to follow what you are going through. It is aweful but it is also a good lesson and learning experience for everyone here.

Old 08-19-2005, 08:41 AM   #73
    jbsmomto1
    (female)

jbsmomto1 HB User

WOW, I just joined the boards and your story caught my eye. I wish my mom had fought for me the way you are fighting for your son. That poor, sweet boy has been thru hell, I hope it ends soon and your family can find the peace that is so needed right now. We have one of those "sicko perverts" in my complex and the cops refuse to do anything about him, he got a hold of a 4 yr old boy 2 weeks ago and you know even though teh cops have been called many times on this boy, they do nothing. Canadian laws suck (some of them). I hope you get justice and I hope your sone recovers from this abuse in quick manner.

Old 08-19-2005, 09:18 PM   #74
    haleysmum
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

haleysmum HB User

Hi again, DONT stop posting. I too am following your story. I just dont get to post as much as I would like due to having the 2 babies I hope it all went well for you in court. IMO they should be completely banned from the street you live in. There is no way I would feel comfortable knowing they were next door. It must be truly awful for you and your children Hope you get a chance to post again soon and please keep coming here. Good Luck Hun

Old 08-19-2005, 09:55 PM   #75
    Lil' Angel Eyes
    (female)

Lil' Angel Eyes HB User

Hi Chellaine,
    Please don't stop posting! I check it, believe me!!! And as you see, other people do too. We're all behind you, and many others as well. Keep up the good fight.

Hugs,
    Angel

Closed Thread