It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board

• Leaving kids in the car for 1 minute

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #16
    E1979
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

E1979 HB User
    Re: Leaving kids in the car for 1 minute

People can have their own opinions just fine it doesn't change the fact that it is totally inappropriate to do this. IMHO, and this is going to upset some, but this is purely laziness on the parents part. There is no reason not to bring him/her in other than you just can't be bothered. If the child is going to get that sick after a few second (doubtful) then they should not have gone out of the house that morning anyway! Just bring the child in with you. Is that extra microsecond of getting the other child out that much trouble that it's worth risking an accident or someone taking your child. Every parent of a taken child I am sure destroys their lives with the "if I had only..." This could be one of those situations.
    To the poster that said all that about "I used to be left in the car ect..." well I used to play man hunt outside in the woods after dark, there is no way on this earth my children will be allowed to do that. We live in a different world people we have to accept that and take percautions. Some things we can't protect our children from but we damn well better when we can!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread