It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Personality Disorder Message Board

• Borderline personality stuff.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-20-2017, 08:55 PM   #1
    alludeu
    (female)

alludeu HB User
    Question Borderline personality stuff.

So I was wondering if there was someone who fit every bpd criteria except this one thing, they would still have bpd? Do you think it is still bpd even if the person doesn't explode that often, but they still feel things to the same intensity? Like the person may have discovered good coping skills or they decide to avoid (irrationally) certain things because they know how extreme the mood swing will be and know they can't handle how intense they feel. Even if this person will feel like raging at someone they will yell at the person in the their head rather than actually at them (due to an anxiety disorder most probably).
    What are your thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2019, 01:56 PM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: Borderline personality stuff.

sounds like they would still have bpd

Reply Reply