It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Personality Disorder Message Board

• I often feel tired and lack motivation to do anything. What's wrong with me?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-12-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
    bunny58
    (female)

bunny58 HB User
    I often feel tired and lack motivation to do anything. What's wrong with me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2008, 04:48 AM   #2
    TripleThreat33
    (female)

TripleThreat33 HB User
    Re: I often feel tired and lack motivation to do anything. What's wrong with me?

I'm not too good at posting anything relevant. But you're post is so vague. I mean it could almost be anything, not exactly a personality disorder. Trust me I have three (see post below yours). I mean are you sleeping alright? Eating fine? I mean there are so many factors to take into account. Let's say that all of that is fine and maybe you do have mild depression, do you have genetic predisposition to it do you know? I mean I don't know. Could you describe more of your symptoms?

Old 10-13-2008, 04:58 AM   #3
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: I often feel tired and lack motivation to do anything. What's wrong with me?

It does sound as if you are depressed. Go and have a full examination to rule out any physical causes (eg anemia or thyroid). Depression is far more common than many people realise. Cheers, Sera

Old 06-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
    acne_sufferer
    (female)

acne_sufferer HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bunny58 View Post
    That is often a sign of depression. I have that too and antidepressants definitely make me more tired.

Closed Thread