It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Phobias Message Board

• hyperaware of mortality

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-28-2016, 06:18 PM   #1
    mart979
    (male)

mart979 HB Usermart979 HB User
    hyperaware of mortality

I've been doing so good lately I thought, but right now I'm having an anxiety/panic attack that won't let up. I think of mine and others mortality constantly. It's always this nagging reminder. Right now though it seems unbearable. I'm seeing death in everything. Can't stop thinking about my dog someday dying, my parents dying, aging, loss, and being gone forever. I feel like things went from being firsts and exciting to becoming lasts and full of pain and terror. I feel trapped in existence. I'm trembling, stomach is turning and I have a sense of doom and dread that is unbearable. I'm feeling like life is just pointless. I'm also experiencing what I assume is derealization. Things feel bizarre, nightmarish and I feel disconnected. I feel like there is no hope to overcome this fear. I can't face it or accept it and I can't run from it either. Is it possible to get through this? I coulf really use some advice right now...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply