It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pituitary Disease Message Board

• I am Grasping At Straws

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-24-2017, 09:53 PM   #1
    dove062476
    (female)

dove062476 HB User
    I am Grasping At Straws

The pituitary tumor is the second tumor they have found. The first is on my adrenal gland. 1.3 mm. The one on my pituitary is 6mm. Should I be concerned that there are more? Also, none of the symptoms listed for both fit my symptoms. Is there something I am missing? I mean, I am in pain. There was a time where I actually thought I was imagining it. But the pain and symptoms have only gotten worse. It's spreading to other parts. My word loss is getting worse. X-rays say I don't have arthritis. It's getting harder to walk. My muscle spasms and tightness are getting worse. If you want to read my other posts, please do. Because....I'm lost. I'm fed up. I don't want to see another doctor. Another needle. Nothing. Are there symptoms related to these tumors that aren't listed? Should I be concerned about more tumors?

The following user gives a hug of support to dove062476:
    yayagirl (09-30-2017)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2017, 10:43 AM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: I am Grasping At Straws

Dear Dove,

Tumors are a real concern, but unless they are cancer, they are benign.
    Fear can cause all of the symptoms you are having.

Even if it is found that you do have cancer, then it can be dealt with. But this overwhelming fear has to be gotten in control, because your body can't fight cancer with a mind full of anxiety.

Your anxiety is eating you alive, and is interfering with your speech and every other aspect of your life. You seem so angry. But anger does not mean you have cancer, Fear doesn't mean cancer, and demands don't get anyone anywhere with other people.

Please drink some hot milk and relax; breathe slow and even breaths.
    Have you had any biopsies that showed cancer?
    Love,

Last edited by yayagirl; 09-30-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Old 10-04-2017, 08:21 AM   #3
    dove062476
    (female)

dove062476 HB User
    Re: I am Grasping At Straws

I hope I wasnt seeming angry. I am actually quite concerned. I spent most of last week eating yogurt because my intestines decided to shut down and then I had intestinal bleeding again. Then yesterday about 4 pm a migraine came on. It hasnt let up since. Then I went for a drive sunday, decided to get out and make a small hike down to the lake water and my right leg was trembling horribly. That is a new one.
    I honestly dont know what else to do. I have changed my diet. I started walking about 1+ hours a day. I actually took the baclofen the doctor prescribed me. But the health problems still keep coming. Some days I think its my back, but these symptoms started a couple of years before my i slipped my disk. The migraines started when I was 12. I cant find a connection there. The 2 tumors/lesion that were found are quite common and dont fit in with the symptoms I am having.
    In my mind, I am thinking and hoping that if we know what it is, we can be more affective with treating the symptoms and I might be able to get a bit more relief.
    Today I go in for an MRI of the abdomen. Friday I go in to discuss the results of the CT of my head. We will see...

Reply Reply