It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board

• Ruptured ovarian cyst

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-21-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
    MrsOlga
    (female)

MrsOlga HB User
    Exclamation Ruptured ovarian cyst

It has being over a month since a cyste ruptured in my right ovary and the pain won't go away! This is driving me crazy! Drs dnt care they just keep giving me lortabs and send me home! I am ready to get some xanax because this is really driving me crazy! Please! Somebody tell me is this normal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
    Ayria
    (female)

Ayria HB UserAyria HB UserAyria HB UserAyria HB User
    Re: Ruptured ovarian cyst

I don't think that's normal, has the pain calmed down at all as time has gone on?

Old 11-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #3
    MrsOlga
    (female)

MrsOlga HB User
    Re: Ruptured ovarian cyst

Hi! Thanks for caring
    The pain it's not as bad as it was at the beggining but still hurts a lot! Sometimes it feels like it burns or like cramps. I really don't know how to describe it. If my bladder is full it hurts. If i am constipated it hurts. If i eat to much it hurts. If i walk to much it hurts. I have been on pain killers for almost 5 weeks now and the pain won't go away. Dr thought it was my gallBladder but it seems to be fine. Then they thought it was an ectopic pregnancy and they were wrong again. Then maybe apendicitis and they were wrong again. At then end dr said well if the pain dnt go away we will have to remove the ovary. But still drs acts like its not big deal! I am really getting depressed! I can't eat! Lost 10 pounds already! Can't have sex with hubby as it hurts and i dnt feel like it since i'm in pain. Can't do much of anything! Did u ever have a ruptured cyst? Forgive my english it's not perfect and thanks again! Xoxo

Closed Thread