It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board

• first pelvic ultrasound

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-03-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
    sunninotinwa
    (female)

sunninotinwa HB User
    first pelvic ultrasound

I had my first pelvic ultrasound yesterday and gyno test showed endometrium measures 9.9mm in thickness this normal? Also they found a 2.9 cm complex cystic area on the right overy probably hemorrhagic cyst. And a small amount of free pelvic fluid. This is nonspecific. The message that I received from the doctor about the results of this says everything looks normal and that the cyst appears to be left over from ovulation and therefore not very concerning.
    Now that concerns me. I see her on Monday should I not worry like she said or is there more to the story that she isn't telling me right now and is waiting to drop the bomb on me Monday? I have been having some lower right back pain and some right side pain like cramping pain and im not on my period right now. Any suggestions? Help worried and not sunni in Washington

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread