It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• Pregnancy

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-15-2016, 03:35 PM   #1
    Jalbert0
    (male)

Jalbert0 HB User
    Exclamation Pregnancy

Hi, I'd like to know if you could answer a simple question. Is it possible to get pregnant without direct contact between the vagina and the penis? Me and my girlfriend wanted to experiment showering together and we had our time to do it but it was during her fertile period, and now her period still didn't come and it was suposed to come 7 days ago.
    I don't know it is possible to get pregnant by indirect contact. I don't know if it is too detailed but we only touched each other during the bath with our hands in both of the genitals, and I didn't ejaculate.
    Her period has always been uncertain but we are really stressed with this situation, we are really nervous and we need help. It would be a really bad situation for us because we are very young (17 years old)
    Hope to hear from anyone soon (hopefully with some news that would calm us).

Last edited by Jalbert0; 11-15-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2016, 01:39 AM   #2
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: Pregnancy

There is no chance of pregnancy from what you describe. There are no virgin births. Your gf is young enough to still be having irregular periods (some women are in their twenties before they become totally regular) and worry certainly does not help. Relax! Sera

Old 11-16-2016, 05:33 AM   #3
    Jalbert0
    (male)

Jalbert0 HB User
    Re: Pregnancy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    There is no chance of pregnancy from what you describe. There are no virgin births. Your gf is young enough to still be having irregular periods (some women are in their twenties before they become totally regular) and worry certainly does not help. Relax! Sera
    Thanks a lot, I'll tell you about what you said.
    I'm more relaxed now. Thank you again, and have a nice day

Closed Thread

Tags
    fertile, pregnancy, sex, teen health, teen pregnancy