It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• Is it possible im pregnant?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-25-2016, 05:23 PM   #1
    alludeu
    (female)

alludeu HB User
    Exclamation Is it possible im pregnant?

So I had sex with this guy (without a condom) and we had sex a few times during that one meeting together. The last time we had sex he ejaculated, not inside my actual bumhole but just around there. I never cleaned the semen off.. The ejaculation went all around "that area" but idk if any actually went inside my vagina. It could be possible though because I put my undies on still before I cleaned up so some of the semen might have been pushes up there? How likely is it that I could be pregnant? I haven't gotten my period in nearly two months and we saw each other a week ago.

edit* he may have gotten pre-ejaculatory fluid inside me each time we had sex. He also wiped the semen off his penis with a tissue after each time, is there a chance that left over ejaculation could have been left over?

Last edited by Mo-S4; 12-26-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2016, 05:50 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Is it possible im pregnant?..

As long as he was inside your vagina, without protection: yes, there is a possibility of pregnancy. The bum hole: no – but if pre-ejaculatory fluid got inside your vagina, yes....

If you arent on any birthcontrol, you might want to think about getting on something and since this is a new relationship, unless you were both tested for STDs, use a condom for protection until you can prove you don't need to.

Sorry, this isnt what you want to hear, but this is how babies are made and bad things happen...please protect yourself because you are the only person you can count on to do so...

Last edited by Mo-S4; 12-26-2016 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Terminology.

The Following User Says Thank You to MSNik For This Useful Post:
    alludeu (12-26-2016)
    Closed Thread