It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• Confused

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-29-2017, 04:47 PM   #1
    Ada790
    (female)

Ada790 HB User
    Confused

So I'm 17. I started birth control 3 months ago. A month after I started I got a boyfriend. I was not a virgin and we always practiced safe sex. Then we started having sex unprotected at first and then after some foreplay we would put a condom on. Then we started using the pull out method.

I work odd hours and go to an early college program so I wake up at different times and don't always take my birth control at the same time. Hi semen may have dripped down and on a blanket that may have accidentally touched my vagina very soon afterwards. I also missed two pills and we had sex before, during and after the missed pills. So I have a few questions. I started my period the day after I missed my pills. It was like a normal period at first but after a week the discharge was dark brown. (Yes I realize it's probably old blood.) we had sex a few times while the period was light in the beginning.

My doctor didn't call in my prescription for more birth control on time and we left for vacation yesterday. So I haven't had birth control since then (I ran out). It's been fourteen days and I'm still on my period. But it's now new blood again. Vibrant red instead of brown now. And I've never had cramping or nausea on my period but this time I have. I already have blood issues that haven't been diagnosed but I faint a lot just from standing up or standing for too long. I also bruise very easily. I don't know if this belongs under pregnancy but I am so confused as to what is wrong with me. I went to my doctor after one week but she was no help. I'm just sick of bleeding and feeling sick. And yes I know we haven't been very responsible about our sex life.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-16-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2017, 06:56 PM   #2
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: Confused

You should not be bleeding like this. Get rid of your useless doctor and get some medical help sooner rather than later. This is not a pregnancy issue, it is serious and quite urgent. Sera

Old 05-29-2017, 09:38 PM   #3
    Ada790
    (female)

Ada790 HB User
    Re: Confused

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    You should not be bleeding like this. Get rid of your useless doctor and get some medical help sooner rather than later. This is not a pregnancy issue, it is serious and quite urgent. Sera
    Thank you. I'm currently on vacation. I have told my mother multiple times but we were very busy getting ready to leave and couldn't visit the doctor much.

Closed Thread