It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• Teen Pregnancy risk advice/confirmation

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-09-2020, 03:23 AM   #1
    Tvalp

Tvalp HB User
    Teen Pregnancy risk advice/confirmation

Hi guys. This is not a usual query. I really hope some one with knowledge can help and stop me worrying.

My Gf is 9 days late. Now she is normally on time or couple days late on her periods. Average Length of 31-35 days.

We have never had sex but last month something happened. We were making out fully clothed - dont want to get into alot description but in small story.. i ended up with precum on my fingers. Without thinking i was fingering her throug her thin underwear into her genital area- may or may not have been deep cant recall. She was really wet aswell so can any sperm mix with her wetness through her underwear?

Anyway she is today 9 days late on her period. Max she has been late is 5 days in her teens but she is now early 20's. Past few months she has been fairly on time

However her last period came 7 days late.
    It was Due 22 march and came on 30th april. Since then she has not come on in may and is now 9 days late..

2 questions.. why was she randomly 7/8 days late last month we had similiar situation that month too.. her period lasted 4-5 days.. and why no period so far this month? Was last period a real one? Or fake and thats why this one hasnt come??

Bottom line is it safe to rule out pregnancy?? Or is this a pregnancy risk?

Please can somebody shed some light on this - sorry for the description.. rather get a true answer first time round 👍

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-09-2020, 06:49 AM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Teen Pregnancy risk advice/confirmation

Most women's periods don't regulate until their mid 20s so hers aren't as regular as they will be in a few years. Next, sperm cannot swim thru fabric. No exceptions. Sperm are contained in your semen. Think of it like this. your semen is orange juice and the sperm are the pulp. Take her thong that she had on and pour OJ with pulp thru it. The pulp will stay on the outside and the juice will go thru (to some extent depending on how tightly woven the the fabric is).

Understand?

Old 05-09-2020, 07:58 PM   #3
    Tvalp

Tvalp HB User

So i can eliminate pregnancy out of this scenario for sure? She is 10 days late now.. this is very unusual. Also she is 24

Old 05-09-2020, 09:50 PM   #4
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

If she had a period in late April, she is not technically late yet this cycle. Any time in the next 3 weeks is possible, so no panic yet. Also the sperm through underwear scenario would make a miracle pregnancy, so chill. Sure you're ok here. Sera

Old 05-10-2020, 05:20 AM   #5
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tvalp View Post
    So i can eliminate pregnancy out of this scenario for sure? She is 10 days late now.. this is very unusual. Also she is 24
    Yes, you can eliminate pregnancy. Stress can impact your period.

Old 05-10-2020, 05:59 AM   #6
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

She is not pregnant... it is more than likely stress- it will come! Give it another few days..hopefully by the time you read this, she has gotten it!

Old 05-10-2020, 07:55 AM   #7
    Tvalp

Tvalp HB User

Thanks for replying.

She had a period on feb 20 but then her next one in came on march 30 (9 days late).. nothing came end of april and it is now may 10.. which is obviously late...does that make sense? Thats why its someone to worry about which has never happened..

Old 05-12-2020, 02:48 AM   #8
    Tvalp

Tvalp HB User

Hey guys not being awkward ... but she is 12 days late today. This has never ever happened before?? What can be the reason for this?? You guys are certain pregnancy is no way an option ... but stress surely can't delay it this much?! She has had situations where she has been way more stressed and has only fallen late maximum 3-4 days.

Old 05-12-2020, 03:00 AM   #9
    Tvalp

Tvalp HB User

Also as she came around 8 days late last period is that why this one is affected??

As 12 days late now is surely not normal.

Old 05-12-2020, 06:13 PM   #10
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Has she ever been stressed in this way before? I doubt it since you didn't know that she couldn't get pregnant this way. Stress is a a huge determinator in shipping periods. She can call her gyno and get a prescription to start her period.

Reply Reply