It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• she got her period , but is it 100% shes not pregnant?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-26-2006, 07:24 PM   #1
    Thrashedhand
    (male)

Thrashedhand HB User
    she got her period , but is it 100% shes not pregnant?

ok ill let you in the whole background .

we used the pullout method 3 days ago , then 2 days ago we used a condom , and her period came on time yesterday , shes not in any B/C and she got a test done last week and it came back negative, tomorrow shes supposed to take a test but we just broke up and since shes a bit of a psycho she doesnt want to tell me the results and i guess she
    ll try to make problems and get pregant with someone else and then blame me .

but thats another prblem

so if she got her period does it mean that shes 100% not pregnant?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2006, 11:08 PM   #2
    Dark Stranger
    Inactive
    (female)

Dark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB User
    Re: she got her period , but is it 100% shes not pregnant?

It would have been too early to test anyway, so her test results may not have been accurate. Honestly, anytime you have unprotected sex, there is always a risk of pregnancy. There's no telling what her cycles are like or when she ovulates, so there's a good chance she got pregnant. Not saying it's unquestionable, but it's a definite possibility (oxymoron, I know). She should wait until her next period, and whether or not it's different or it comes at all, she should test to be sure. It is possible for a woman to be pregnant and still get a period.

Old 06-27-2006, 07:42 AM   #3
    GoldenMom
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GoldenMom HB User

While it is possible, it is not probable that she is pregnant. Women are only able to get pregnant for a short amount of time during the month. The most fertile time is typically 14 days before she expects her period. If you had sex 3 days before her period and you are *positive* that she was not pregnant already, it would be highly unlikely for her to be pregnant now.

Some pregnant women do continue to get periods, so this is not a definite rule to go by.

Good for you for using a condom. I am sure you are aware of the risks associated with the pull-out method.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:56 AM   #4
    Thrashedhand
    (male)

Thrashedhand HB User

yes i am aware , and im 100 % sure she wasnt pregnant before those 3 days when her period started , because she took a pregnancy test at the clinic and on top took the pill after tomorrow .

apparently she wasnt ovulating when we had sex , so im guessing her chances are low , she called the clinic today and told her that it was almost definitive that she wasnt preganant but just to make sure to take a home test soon .

Old 06-27-2006, 10:54 PM   #5
    Thrashedhand
    (male)

Thrashedhand HB User

so anymore inputs ? thats all the health board has to offer ?

for a health board you guys answer pretty slowly and with not much support ,

i had nurses tell me that once she has her period that she isnt pregnant and thats the end of story , but whenever i ask somewhere else they always say something else , like around here , thats theres a slight chance or even a big chance .

this is quite urgent for me because she is very irresponsible and her period might be the only way that i know shes not pregnant since shes a liar and could lie to me about her exam , since shes a lying tramp , im going to leave her the second i know shes not pregnant , im not an ***** believe me , shes just psycho and lies to everybody even cheats .

so now that you know my situation and the seriousness of it , give me more info on this , maybe a % of how likely shes pregnant , i dont know , something so i can come to the conclusion that shes not pregnant .

ps : her period is hitting hard , meaning its the most blood shes had ever , BUT 1 thing i did notice , when a girl loses her virginity , the periods are usually harder with the blood , especially if she just lost her virginity recently . i hope this info helps and also to see if im right about the whole "girls who lost their virginities have stronger periods right after they lost it "

**i cant believe this , after 48 hours almost , and still no more than 2 responses . **

Last edited by Thrashedhand; 06-28-2006 at 09:41 AM.

Closed Thread