It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• my girlfriend is on the pill. should i be concerned?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
    vi3t
    (male)

vi3t HB User
    my girlfriend is on the pill. should i be concerned?

so my girlfriend and i had sex last night and i was wearing a condom at first. but unfortunately, it doesnt feel as good for both of us and i normally cant 'finish' because it doesnt feel good. my girlfriend decided to take it off while we were having sex and i ejaculated inside of her. she was on the pills before but she stopped for a bit because she had to change pills.but shes been on it again for over a month. she takes it everyday around the same time give or take an hour? we would have gotten the 'day after pill' but the drug store was closed but she told me not to worry and we will be fine. should i be concerned? i been stressing out all day so any advice would help

Last edited by vi3t; 04-25-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2010, 11:22 AM   #2
    SecretLife714
    (female)

SecretLife714 HB User
    Re: my girlfriend is on the pill. should i be concerned?

If your gf has been taking the pill around the same time everyday then you have nothing to worry about. It's rare for a women to get pregnant when she's been taking the pill correctly

Old 04-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
    Redneon82
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Redneon82 HB User

You should be fine. The pill becomes effective after a month of proper use, so I think you should be ok.

Old 05-09-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
    vi3t
    (male)

vi3t HB User

okay thanks you guys. but now im worried again. everything is just terrible because shes grounded so i cant talk to her for a while. but i just got a call from her and she told me shes late. its been like 4 days late. i know some girls get late periods and/or they are different anywhere between 21-28 days right? but im just worried shes pregnant.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
    vi3t
    (male)

vi3t HB User

Now im really starting to worry. i really need help. shes a week late now and we really are freaking out...

Old 05-13-2010, 04:31 PM   #6
    Thisby
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

A guy really only has one opportunity to decide if he wants to practice birth control or not, and that's when he's deciding if he's going to wear a condom (or get a vasectomy, I suppose). Everything else is totally up to the woman. You are completely at her mercy when it comes to if she's taking it right, or even taking it at all. Now that's not to say you should suspect her of anything, but just to say you can do nothing now but wait.

As for a woman's cycle, it can vary more than just from 21 to 28 days, in fact, 28 days is the average, it can go much longer between that between periods.

However, the pill is supposed to regulate that. When did she finish taking her active pills? Her period should start a few days after that. Ask her and let us know.

Good luck.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #7
    vi3t
    (male)

vi3t HB User

when you say active pills, are you talking about the 21 pills plus the other 7?
    and i am not totally sure, ill have to make sure with her
    but something i might add is that she was supposed to get it last thursday so 8 days ago. but when she came over here she suspected that she was going to have her period, and she did!
    i dont want to sound like a jerk or anything but its either she was messing with me this whole time and told me that she missed her period but actually had it..
    or she just suddenly got it
    but even though she got it, there is still a chance she is pregnant right?

Old 06-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #8
    blink182
    (male)

blink182 HB User

my gf was on the pill and she is pregant 3 months im not a teen...21 but shes 19 so i guess it worksmost of time but not in my case wear a condom just to be sure

Closed Thread