It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• Pregnant from sperm dripping down?!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
    arj4
    (female)

arj4 HB User
    Pregnant from sperm dripping down?!

A friend and I messed around last night. I gave him a hand job and he eventually came. I caught most of it in my hand, so i went to the bathroom to wash them off. While i was in the bathroom, i noticed I had a drop of sperm on my lower abdomen, right above my underwear. My hands still had water dripping from them when I wiped the sperm off off with my hand. The sperm and water mixed and dripped down towards my vagina. Is there any way possible for the sperm to go inside my vagina and impregnate me this way. I know we didn't have sex and it's practically impossible to get pregnant without penetration, but I still worry since it dripped down to that general area. I would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it if someone could give me a response soon as I need to go purchase plan B if necessary.

I am also on birth control and have been for 2 years now. I was supposed to start my new pack this past Sunday night at 9pm, but completely forgot and didn't get to take my first pill till Monday morning around 11am. Since I had just gotten off my period and had been taking the placebo pills for 7 days already, is it possible that I could've ovulated from taking the pill 1 day late? I also don't take my pills at the EXACT time, I usually take them within an 1-1.5 hour time frame. I noticed this morning when I wiped that there was blood on the toilet paper. Could this bleeding be a sign that I ovulated? or just coincidence? I haven't switched over to a new brand recently.

Like I said, PLEASE give me some feedback. I need advice as soon as possible !

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
    PurpleSaddle
    (female)

PurpleSaddle HB UserPurpleSaddle HB User
    Re: Pregnant from sperm dripping down?!

There is NO way you can be pregnant

Old 09-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
    arj4
    (female)

arj4 HB User

I really appreciate your quick response! but do you think you could give me an explantation as to why I can't get pregnant?

I was reading on the internet and some sites say its possible, while others say its not. I'm really starting to freak out! :/

Old 09-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
    PurpleSaddle
    (female)

PurpleSaddle HB UserPurpleSaddle HB User

1. Sperm dies once it is exposed to air.
    2. your on birth control.
    3. Sperm needs to enter the vagina, travel to the uterus then up the fallopian tubes to fertilize an egg that was released by your ovaries.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
    arj4
    (female)

arj4 HB User

Yes I'm on birth control, but I don't take it with perfect use. Like i said, I started my pack more than 12 hours late. Websites say that I couldve ovulated during that time. Also, I'm concerned that the spotting I had this morning could be a sign of ovulation.

I heard sperm can live under certain conditions after being exposed to air as long as it is in a moist environment. Since I splashed myself with water, the sperm mixed with it and dripped down to my vagina. I was standing up though, so could gravity have had an effect on anything?

Sorry I'm being such a pain, and all your points seem absolutely valid, yet so many internet sites say otherwise and that it "is possible under certain conditions" :/ I just want to make sure that I don't fall into that category and that I take all the necessary steps to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #6
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

You cannot be pregnant. Even if the sperm lived long enough, which is highly unlikely, sperm cannot crawl or jump. All it can do is swim. It must be inserted or propelled well into the vagina to have a chance. Relax.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #7
    arj4
    (female)

arj4 HB User

even if it dripped down close to my vaginal opening? because I am absolutely positive that it did drip once I splashed water on myself to clean it.

Old 09-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #8
    sam480
    (male)

sam480 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by arj4 View Post
    A friend and I messed around last night. I gave him a hand job and he eventually came. I caught most of it in my hand, so i went to the bathroom to wash them off. While i was in the bathroom, i noticed I had a drop of sperm on my lower abdomen, right above my underwear. My hands still had water dripping from them when I wiped the sperm off off with my hand. The sperm and water mixed and dripped down towards my vagina. Is there any way possible for the sperm to go inside my vagina and impregnate me this way. I know we didn't have sex and it's practically impossible to get pregnant without penetration, but I still worry since it dripped down to that general area. I would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it if someone could give me a response soon as I need to go purchase plan B if necessary.

I am also on birth control and have been for 2 years now. I was supposed to start my new pack this past Sunday night at 9pm, but completely forgot and didn't get to take my first pill till Monday morning around 11am. Since I had just gotten off my period and had been taking the placebo pills for 7 days already, is it possible that I could've ovulated from taking the pill 1 day late? I also don't take my pills at the EXACT time, I usually take them within an 1-1.5 hour time frame. I noticed this morning when I wiped that there was blood on the toilet paper. Could this bleeding be a sign that I ovulated? or just coincidence? I haven't switched over to a new brand recently.

Like I said, PLEASE give me some feedback. I need advice as soon as possible !
    Hello arj4,
    Don't you think that small situation makes you pregnant because for being pregnant in your vagina the sperm must be go properly inside. And just only time sperm enters that doesn't mean that you are going to be pregnant.
    So just chill.

Closed Thread