It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• Can I be pregnant from this??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-17-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
    Cdaisy47
    (female)

Cdaisy47 HB User
    Can I be pregnant from this??

I am still a virgin, my boyfriend and I were messing around then it turned into us dry humping then clothes started coming off he put a condom on and I was only in panties, then we continued on..he went to the restroom and he came back & I looked at the condom and nothing was on it. But my panties were kind of wet, idk if it was from me or him? But is there any way I can be pregnant from this?? I'm really worried I just need some advice on this situation. ?!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2013, 01:22 AM   #2
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: Can I be pregnant from this??

No, you cannot get pregnant through a condom and underwear. The dampness was your secretions and always happens when you are sexually aroused. . Cheers, Sera

Old 07-18-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

agreed. You cannot get pregnant through your clothing.....
    But if you are concerned about the possiblity make sure he puts the condom on BEFORE you take off any clothing next time- it will eliminate the stress factor!

Old 07-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
    Cdaisy47
    (female)

Cdaisy47 HB User

I know I might not be..by what yall have said but I felt like sick this morning like I had to throw up..and right after I ate I felt like it too?? Whats wrong with me?

Old 07-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

nope not from what you are describing

Old 07-18-2013, 06:23 PM   #6
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cdaisy47 View Post
    I know I might not be..by what yall have said but I felt like sick this morning like I had to throw up..and right after I ate I felt like it too?? Whats wrong with me?
    You are not pregnant from what you described. There are many many causes of nausea, from stress and anxiety onwards. I would bet that it is stress. Sera

Old 07-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #7
    Cdaisy47
    (female)

Cdaisy47 HB User
    can I be pregnant?

If you have read my previous post its about how my boyfriend and I were dry humping he had a condom on and I had my underwear and I was wondering if I could be pregnant from that.. my stomach has been bloated and when I use the restroom some really white clear gooey stuff cimes out my vagina..and my stomach has been kind of hard??

Old 07-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #8
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Re: can I be pregnant?

You cannot be pregnant from the activity you describe. Your "symptoms" mean nothing. The discharge is normal. Don't obsess. If you have a real concern, then take a home pregnancy test. It will be negative. Cheers, Sera

Closed Thread

Tags
    help asap, pregnant