It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• pregnant from precum after period?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-30-2014, 04:03 PM   #1
    trippyc
    (male)

trippyc HB User
    pregnant from precum after period?

yesterday i masturbated before my girlfriend came over and then she came over and we started messing around. i did see some clear precum on the head but got rid of it. we had unprotected sex for about 30 seconds,20 seconds in missionary and about 10 with her riding me. when she was riding me i felt like i was going to *** so i pushed her off and started masturbating but i didnt ejaculate. a small amount of the clear precum may or may not have gotten inside her but i didnt ejaculate at all. we did this 3 days after her period and the next day she has been puking all day,she said she had a big breakfest and i told her she's probably just freaking out about this,but i wanna know the chances

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2014, 06:40 PM   #2
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: pregnant from precum after period?

Any unprotected penetration can lead to pregnancy. Get plan b right now and have her take it. It is effective before 72 hours after sex. Next time always use a condom for ANY penetration. Sera

Closed Thread

Tags
    period, pregnant, teen