It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board

• Please help, pregnancy scare 17 years old.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-18-2014, 12:19 PM   #1
    Vanah18
    (female)

Vanah18 HB User
    Exclamation Please help, pregnancy scare 17 years old.

I am 17 years old and my boyfriend and I are not very sexually active (in the time between my last cycle and today we have had sex once, used a condom and pulled out). I was expected to get my period 5 days ago and evade my periods are usually only 4 days long I guess this would be either a missed period if it never comes or a late one if it does. My boyfriend and I are very safe ALWAYS using condoms and always pulling out no matter what the very few times we have sex. I was worried about 2 days before my expected period so I took a test (Clearblue Plus says t can detect up to five days before a missed period). The test was negative..so I waited another 2 days and took one on the expected day of my period..still negative. So today I took another one after 5 days of a missed period and another negative..I get a minor cramping pain in my lower abdominal area on one side, and sometimes get a bit nauseous. No sore breasts or spotting. I have been very stressed thinking about this and my boyfriend and I have been fighting a lot about it adding to the stress. Could I be pregnant or am I worrying myself sick and causing myself to have a late period? Thanks in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM   #2
    Redux
    (male)

Redux HB User
    Re: Please help, pregnancy scare 17 years old.

Sounds more like the stress is causing your period to be late, my girlfriend stressed out and we never even had sex and her period was missed as well, we took a pregnancy test about a month later and it's negative. Symptoms can be caused by the psychological thoughts about pregnancy. Don't stress and if it eases you take another test in the next week. As long as you used the condom correctly as well as he did not ejaculate you, I don't necessarily see too much of a risk here imo.

Closed Thread

Tags
    period, pregnancy, teen, test