It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board

Pregnancy Nauseous swirling tummy never-ending hunger

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2016, 05:07 PM   #1
2014cm
(male)

2014cm HB User
Post Pregnancy Nauseous swirling tummy never-ending hunger

So my wife and I are finally pregnant after trying for years and with twins. She has endometriosis and we had to do iui in order to get pregnant. We are only at week 7, but she has been having non stop hunger pains as well as nauseous and dizziness, The doc says this is normal but it doesn't seem to be normal to me. My wife has also had her fair share of depression after loosing both her parents to cancer within the last few years. As well it has been rough on us after having a miscarriage earlier this year along with a tough year on the farm and now I have to leave for work for the winter.
I love my wife and will do anything in my power to make it all better, but I feel helpless with this.

Thanks for any help or advice

Last edited by 2014cm; 12-11-2016 at 05:09 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2016, 01:59 PM   #2
Dragonfly Wings
Senior Veteran

Dragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB User
Re: Pregnancy Nauseous swirling tummy never-ending hunger

Hello & congratulations! Twins too, how exciting

Unfortunately it does sound quite normal to me. The body goes through so so many changes especially in those early months of pregnancy that it causes a lot of what you are explaining - and with twins it is of course intensified. Creating two little humans will take it's toll on your wife in many ways, but it won't last forever. A lot of the nausea seems to stem off after a few months with some women, while others (like myself) it can last the entire pregnancy.

The hunger I don't think ever goes away through pregnancy and breastfeeding too if that is your choice of feeding for your babies.

It sure is a journey, but well worth it when you're holding your little bundles in your arms!

I wish you all the best!
K.

Reply Reply

Tags
dizziness, nauseous, pregnancy, twins