It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board

Does It Mean Anything???

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2006, 02:00 AM   #1
Noel's girl
Noel's girl HB User
Does It Mean Anything???

I am 35 weeks pg with twin girls trying to make it to 36 if possible,and have a scheduled section set on the 14 of Feb. My doctor put me on bed rest to try to preventing me from delivering for as long as possible. Well, last Sat. and Sun night I started having a pink discharge so I called the doctor on call and they did not seem too worried about it, so I called my doctor Monday morning and went in and he told me i was loosing my mucus plug and that I was about a finger tip dialated. Well the same thing happened last night I called the Dr. and he pretty much said the same thing. So from this I know my body is getting ready to go into labor. Well my question is that I am having lots of pressure on my hips and down in that area. Does that mean that the baby is dropping down more into position, and that I am dialating more? If you can not tell this is my first pg so I do not really know what to expect.

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 01-28-2006, 08:43 AM   #2
AngelaSue HB User
Re: Does It Mean Anything???

It definitely sounds to me like your in the beginning stages of labor. I'm pregnant with my 2nd child, but I experienced the same things as you when I was getting ready to deliver my 1st child. I lost the mucus plug, it's kind of pinkish and I began to feel pressure down near my pelvic region. I can't believe the doctors don't at least have you come in. Especially when you have twins coming as well. Keep us posted. Good Luck, it sounds like it's going to be happen for you soon.

Closed Thread