It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board

• Cramping and spotting

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-04-2006, 01:22 PM   #1
    DissolveGurl
    (female)

DissolveGurl HB User
    Unhappy Cramping and spotting

I'm 23 years old and I just got confirmation today from the doctor that I am pregnant....I was only about 2 days late when I took the test yesterday. I thought I was about to have my period because I got the usual symptoms: swollen tender breasts and cramping. well last nite i noticed the smallest amount of spotting, but read that it was normal to have "implantation bleeding" in the beginning. But should the cramps hurt this bad? They are on and off throughout the day and have been bothering me a few days now. Just wondering if this was a normal thing early in the pregnancy or if I might be having a miscarriage? I had an abortion when I was 16 years old, at 8 weeks, and I noticed this same kind of cramping pain (my lower belly and sometimes it feels like it's cramping inside my vagina) then too. If anyone has any advice to offer, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2006, 01:52 PM   #2
    weepyone
    Inactive
    (female)

weepyone HB User
    Re: Cramping and spotting

hi dissolve
    congrats on bfp. it is never normal to bleed or cramp badly in pregnancy there is always a cause even if it is a simple easily treated thing. with bad cramps and bleeding always get checked out by the doc.as for whether it is a m/c or not only the docs can tell you this from an ultra sound scan or tests take care i do hope all is fine

Closed Thread