It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board

• Help.. signs of pregnancy?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-19-2003, 12:26 PM   #1
    PurpleLightning
    Veteran

PurpleLightning HB User
    Exclamation Help.. signs of pregnancy?

Hi all,

I was wondering if you ladies could share your first recognizable signs of pregnancy.

It's been 5 to 6 weeks since my last period. I have been getting slight cramping for the last 4 days (I never cramp except for maybe one day AFTER I start bleeding) and my breasts are extremely tender. Could these be signs of pregnancy? Is it too early to test? I don't want to waste money on a test if it's too soon.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2003, 12:31 PM   #2
    JMPOPLIN

JMPOPLIN HB User
    PURPLE-

AT THE START OF MY PREG. I HAD TERRIBLE CRAMPS, I THOUGHT AF WAS ON HER WAY, AND IT WAS GOING TO BE BAD. MY BREAST FELT LIKE THEY HAD BEEN PUMMELED AND TWEAKED...NOT A GREAT FEELING. SO FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, YES THOSE ARE SIGNS OF PREGNANCY. NOT TO BE GROSS, BUT ARE YOU HAVING ANY DISCHARGE OF ANY KIND?

IS THERE A POSSIBILITY? IS THIS SOMETHING YOU WANT OR DON'T WANT? GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS. I HOPE YOU GET THE OUTCOME YOU WANT!

------------------
    -jamie
    Baby #1-edd 9/02
    IT'S A BOY!!!!!!
    Baby #1-edd 9/02
    IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2003, 01:14 PM   #3
    Nik2003
    (female)

Nik2003 HB User
    I don't know if I am pg or not yet, but I have had sore boobs and fatigue going on 13 days now, they never hurt for this long and tired....I can hardly stay up. Add to those, new this week, gas, constipation, and backache. I know about the discharge, and here is the real kicker..I have to wait another week or so before I can even test!! If I am pg, it's going to be a long one..if I'm not, well, I really don't even think there is an if not...I don't know what else it could be...

Old 05-19-2003, 01:53 PM   #4
    mommarican
    Senior Veteran

mommarican HB User
    PurpleLightning - - You might want to get a home pregnancy test anyway, or even better, talk to your doctor about a blood test!! Good luck, I hope that your outcome is a happy and healthy one!

Old 05-19-2003, 03:47 PM   #5
    PurpleLightning
    Veteran

PurpleLightning HB User
    About the discharge - maybe a little, not much (gross but - kind of a strange smell to my urine?).

This would not a planned pregnancy, however, it would not be the end of the world. God works in mysterious ways ya know!

Any other comments would be welcomed.
    Thanks!

Old 05-19-2003, 03:54 PM   #6
    dingo_102
    Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
    Hi.
    Those were my first signs of pregnancy. I also had little pinching feelings in my ovaries. But the cramping and the sore breast were what made me test. I don't think it would be too early to test. Good luck.

April
    9/19 It's a Boy!

Old 05-20-2003, 08:59 AM   #7
    lil'momma

lil'momma HB User
    My first pregnancy symtoms were hot flashes, gas, and a tingling sensation right above my belly button. I also had terrible cramps and thought AF was coming.

Old 05-20-2003, 09:02 AM   #8
    siren24
    Inactive

siren24 HB User
    My very first early symptoms were sore boobs, ovary pinches, and strange smelling pee. Good luck.

Old 05-20-2003, 09:46 AM   #9
    PurpleLightning
    Veteran

PurpleLightning HB User
    Talking

Hey! Just thought I'd add - I have been getting hot flashes too!! I wasn't sure what to attribute that too.
    OK, I will get a couple tests on my lunch today. I'll do one this afternoon and keep one for morning if this one is negative.
    Are you ladies sure it's not too early?

Old 05-20-2003, 09:58 AM   #10
    siren24
    Inactive

siren24 HB User
    No, not if it's been 5-6 weeks since your last period, and definitely not if you get an "early" super sensitive test like First Response or Clear Blue Easy. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Closed Thread