It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board

Spotting....????????

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2003, 06:25 AM   #1
ChickiDeeChiC19

ChickiDeeChiC19 HB User
Red face Spotting....????????

When I Woke up this moring I went to the bathroom and wiped and there was a little blood.. sorry for TMI.. But it was like brown blood.. im worried.. what is it do yall think?? I hope it goes away bc its scaring me. and also its very very light.
Any body have a clue?
Let me know..
Thank you very much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2003, 07:31 AM   #2
jimjend

jimjend HB User
I can just tell you about me, I had cramps and a little, teeny,tiny bit of brown discharge. When I had my internal exam, she saw the discharge and told me it was normal, as long as I didn't have bad cramps, a backache & red blood spotting. But I'm so freaked out & obsessing about every thing that I would probably just call the dr's office tomorrow if I were you. You are probably just fine tho.

Old 09-21-2003, 06:56 PM   #3
lollopop

lollopop HB User
I had exactly the same thing.... I called the nurse @ the hospital and she told me to come in to the ER to get it checked out. So I drove in and sat there for 9 hours before I got seen.
They did a Ultra sound and took my blood and stuff, told me to come back in a week to see if my hormone level had gone up. And to see if the fetus had grown (or the sac)
I was in week 6 then and I am in week 9 now. I had some more blood 5 days after the first ER visit, went back and same thing happened. They didn't even tell me the results of the tests, just told me to come back... Their machine was to old to be able to read within a week, or something like that...
I was worried sick, thinking I was going to have a miscarriage any minute...
So, I found myself a doctor who I am going to see tomorrow and I am trying to enjoy my pregnancy instead of worrying. Whatever happens happens and there is nothing I can do about it... sound too easy, but otherwise I would be worried every single day...

hope you are feeling better..

Closed Thread