It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board

USERNAME, how are you?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2003, 06:14 PM   #1
LinseyM

LinseyM HB User
Post USERNAME, how are you?

Hi Username. I had been keeping up with you for a while and last i heard you were having swelling problems. How are you? Did you get the crib and nursery set up? I know we never really spoke directly back and forth, but I remember when you hadn't even told your parents yet! I am glad that your family is excited, even though they can be ANNOYING sometimes. I have a feeling I will go through the same thing if I ever get pregnant. Especially after all this infertility stuff. Hope you are doing well and getting ready for that bundle of joy!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2003, 11:32 AM   #2
LinseyM

LinseyM HB User
bump

Old 09-28-2003, 12:45 AM   #3
UserName
(female)

UserName HB User
Hello!
Its so nice how many people have been keeping up with me through this whole thing. I appreciate it.
Yeah Im still having some swelling and starting to get extremely tired and a little sick but all in all not too bad Id say..
I got my crib up and all that. But I got so much stuff at my shower that i still have no where to put half of it.
LOL Yeah I took 5 months before I finally told my parents and then it wasnt even all that bad. A blessing from god how well they took it.. cause anyone who knows them knows how they would normally react to something like this.
But now things are starting to get rough. My family and his arent likin each other too much it seems. And all of a sudden money is causing all sorts of problems between everyone.
Also my mom got breast cancer and had surgery so that was crappy for a while but she's good now thankfully.
All I know is things arent lookin good for everyone getting along and its making this whole thing hard on me.
Im afraid Im going to be in the delivery room and everyone around me will be bickering and fighting instead of focusing on the experience..
Well like you said, we have never spoken directly back and forth so I dont know much about your situation. But I wish you the best of luck in getting pregnant.
And Im glad you asked about me.

Old 09-28-2003, 05:35 AM   #4
LinseyM

LinseyM HB User
Family can be the worst sometimes. Argh! Just remember to take care of yourself. I would just get them together and explain how it is hurting you. YOU are most important right now. I would just allow no family members in the delivery room. It just gets to be too much. My cousin just went through that. Just take care of yourself and keep us posted!

Closed Thread