It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board

Psoriasis On Lips?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2016, 06:47 AM   #1
CameraGirl1112
(female)

CameraGirl1112 HB User
Psoriasis On Lips?

Hello. Does anyone get psoriasis on their lips? If so, what helps it? I've been having some kind of flare-up that my doctors and I believe is psoriasis, but it only happens when I get my menstrual cycle. I get the lesions on my chin, eyebrow, eyelid, and both of my lips, and inside of my mouth. I'm finding it very difficult to eat or talk. If anyone knows something that helps, please let me know!

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2016, 07:03 PM   #2
Pandasmommy13
(female)

Pandasmommy13 HB User
Re: Psoriasis On Lips?

Hi. I'm sorry you are going through all this! I know how you feel! I get breakouts of psoriasis on the corner of my lips and even in my mouth like you. I have a prescription cream for the corner of my mouth. My doctor is trying to get some injection medication to go through my insurance, which has not gone through my insurance yet due to the fact that it's so very expensive! I hope your doctor can give you some cream or something! Best Wishes!!

Old 06-22-2017, 11:34 AM   #3
trying2livelife
(female)

trying2livelife HB User
Re: Psoriasis On Lips?

Hello, I hope you're feeling better. I have psoriasis as well, but I have never have one developed on my lips, inside my mouth or on my face before. Just on my scalp and some on my back. I was wondering. When you got psoriasis on your mouth did you feel a burning sensation as well as tingling before you started to developed it? I'm trying to figure it out in my case because my mouth is constantly burning and itching and it appears my lips are getting whiter and dryer each day.

Reply Reply

Tags
psoriasis