It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board

• Throat Blood Blisters

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-31-2018, 02:51 AM   #1
    JMC3
    (female)

JMC3 HB User
    Throat Blood Blisters

Ref: CFSsister ;
    Trying to help all other people who have posted re Throat Blood Blisters, canít see how to add to previous posts, but hope you find this...

Interestingly, I have recently managed to find out that this is a problem that has a name: I managed to get to my dentist with a blister still intact and she took photos and referred me to the dental hospital. At first the dentist there was confused having never seen this before, but his senior consultant was able to diagnose these blisters as: Angina Bullosa Haemorrhagica. There are sites on line that explain that there is no definitive reason why people get these and no known cure. I have yet to read all the literature about it, but now you can at least investigate this for yourselves and could see your own dentist about the best course of action to take. I hope this is helpful,
    J

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply