It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board

• Legg Calves Perthes Disease

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-05-2001, 11:21 AM   #1
    StephanieGoes

StephanieGoes HB User
    Exclamation Legg Calves Perthes Disease

I am a sixth grader and am conducting a study for my science project related to Legg Calves Perthes Disease. I was diagnosed with LCP when I was in second grade. I also tested positive for Tuberculosis at age three and was subsequently treated for it with no apparent exposure to the disease. I am trying to find out if anyone who has or has had LCP also tested positive for TB by way of a TINE test or PPD test. Also I am trying to find out if anyone who had hip problems as a child and then subsequent osteoarthritis as an adult also tested positive for TB again by way of a TINE test or PPD test. If anyone has or has seen someone with such instances please contact me at [email protected] or at Beattie Elementary School, 3000 Meadowlark, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80526, attention: Mr. Aldern; or post to this topic.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread