It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board

• Living with rsd

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-20-2022, 08:14 PM   #1
    Pokerlips

Pokerlips HB User
    Question Living with rsd

Iíve had RSD since 2013. My sister had it 10 years before she passed. Just so many more things have gone wrong having this. With pulmonary embolism and strokes.
    I couldnít take it anymore and tried to end it. But they brought me back in feb 2022 but now they wonít let me have pain meds because of that and I want the spinal stimulation but they wonít because my other health issues. So now Iím doubly upset. Why do they think someone wants to live this way. I canít and wonít.

Iíve been going to church and been 302 several times but that doesnít mean the pain is any less. I donít think anyone understands. I wanted heart to heart with pastor but he 302 me! So I have no one . My husband is gone I have special need kids that wonít even remember me . I need someone to understand DNR me. Stop making me endure endless pain. If I had incurable cancer people would say let her go in peace and at least sheís not in pain anymore. So why canít people be allowed to go when they choose?

I think itís crazy for people to not want to be out of pain. If they let me have the surgery maybe Iíd feel different but no hope for that means no end to pain.

Someone anyone tell me you agree.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply