It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board

• RSD and work

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #16
    jewlz67
    (female)

jewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB User
    Re: RSD and work

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jewlz67 View Post
    Kimbokimbo, I can totally relate with the nerve blocks. My first one was wonderful!!! I didn't realize how much pain I was really in until I had the block and the pain stopped. Then when the pain started again and they suggested two nerve blocks, one week apart, I was all for it. The first block I was in more pain than before I had it and the second block put me to where I could barely walk! I am walking better than before but I still need to use a cane. The RSD is now in my left arm, lower back, entire left leg and foot, and my right foot. The pain in my right foot though is just from the top padding of my foot to my toes. Anyways, this wicked disease makes us all, I believe, feel isolated. That's why I love this site, you find out that the things you are going through, unfortunately, others are going through as well. I got the ** page setup so anybody who wants to can join or become friends on it. Its RSD in Northern In. I hope you all will become friends on it and we can talk and share there as well as here.
    CORRECTION....it's Rsd Northern Indiana

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #17
    snowman2
    (male)

snowman2 HB Usersnowman2 HB User
    Re: RSD and work

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kimbokimbo View Post
    Hi Jewlz/snowman/violet,

I'd love to join a video call. I'm in Sydney & I don't know anyone experiencing this pain. I'd love to meet you all to chat. I feel very alone sometimes (most of the time). I've had 2 blocks now, the first one worked well and I was walking on cloud nine thinking I had beaten this horrible thing. After the second, I had a big dose of reality and I'm back in the land of pain. I'm finding it hard to get used too. I want to beat this thing, not let it beat me. I'm feeling like I have lost.

Whilst I haven't posted much, I do hop on here every night for support.

Thanks to you all- I know you are all fighting this beast, but you all do help many people like me, even from a comfort perspective.

Love to all xx
    Kimbokimbo
    I just saw your message and just wanted to give a quick comment as our little friend RSD has me feeling ill today but would love to keep in touch snowman2

Reply Reply

Tags
    crps, rsd, volunteer, work