It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board

SCS, spinal cord simulator

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2013, 05:21 AM   #1
snowman2
(male)

snowman2 HB Usersnowman2 HB User
Smile SCS, spinal cord simulator

If you have had an SCS I would like to know how your doing and how long it took to recover?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-20-2013, 06:05 AM   #2
Bratette19
(female)

Bratette19 HB User
Re: SCS , spinal cord simulator

I am still having issues, I did not go into remission like we all hoped but I am doing better. I went from being able to stand 5 minutes to 30. My pain level dropped about 2 numbers. So I have had improvements.

The recovery time they say is 6-8 weeks. You are not suppose to reach, bend, stretch so you do not move your lead.

Warning: they say you can never drive with one on.i either have to keep mine on, or take medicine I can not drive, so I have drove 2 miles to and from my I laws since June. They never told me this, until afterwards.

Old 11-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
snowman2
(male)

snowman2 HB Usersnowman2 HB User
Re: SCS , spinal cord simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratette19 View Post
I am still having issues, I did not go into remission like we all hoped but I am doing better. I went from being able to stand 5 minutes to 30. My pain level dropped about 2 numbers. So I have had improvements.

The recovery time they say is 6-8 weeks. You are not suppose to reach, bend, stretch so you do not move your lead.

Warning: they say you can never drive with one on.i either have to keep mine on, or take medicine I can not drive, so I have drove 2 miles to and from my I laws since June. They never told me this, until afterwards.
How long have you had RSD / CRPS ? How long has it taken you to recover from the SCS? And why do you have to shut the device off when driving ?

Reply Reply