It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board

Dr. Rhodes RSD

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2014, 10:03 AM   #1
saaweetkk
(female)

saaweetkk HB User
Dr. Rhodes RSD

I highly highly recomend Dr. Donald Rhodes in Corpus Christi. I have RSD but have been in remission with early detection and 5 nerve blocks and PT 3 years ago after a wrist break. But when my 10 year old son got it this year, nerve blocks were contradicted and thus he went through exruciating and intensive PT which was not working but actually many times worsened the pain cycle. So I researched and prayed and it took me to Dr. Rhodes.

I took my 10 year old son to Dr. Rhodes in September of 2013. He has RSD that was spreading and not relieved with intensive PT. It manifeste in his stomach, right ankle, back and more. He had two serious bouts with it this year - missing a total of 2 1/2 months of school and the obvious horrific pain. The VECTTOR totally worked!!!! After one week we saw a huge difference then kept-up with it for several weeks and he went into total remission after the 3rd week. When I was checking out of the Staybridge Suites (which gives a discount for Rhodes patients) the two front desk ladies that have been working there for over 4 years have seen miracles week in and week out of people in horrible shape that were wheel-chaired in and left walking and out of much of thier pain. They told me so many stories that I was finally crying in happiness when I left.

I want all the pained souls to know there is a treatment that works and is worth every single penny. It is now January and he is a normal kid again thanks to Dr. Rhodes - after a horrific year. And I like the fact if one of us has an injury in the future that triggers RSD again, we hook up to the VECTTOR and the beast goes into remission again.

Contact his office and ask for his monograph. This is where he goes into what is going on with the body and why his treatment works. I can proudly proclaim....it worked for us!! I know some cases are more difficult than others - especially if you have been on pain meds, but he is forthright on how to proceed and whether he can help. He is a totally honest, brilliant and compassionate man. As we all know early detection is key as well.

Best to you!!!

KKS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply