It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board

• How to stop getting email notifications

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-11-2015, 10:49 AM   #1
    Administrator
    Senior Veteran

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
    Post How to stop getting email notifications

To make changes to thread subscriptions or change your password, email address, time zone, signature , Blog settings, or other options, first login and click on "My Settings" at the top left side of the board list page.

On My Settings, go through and make sure that you opt out of any other alerts you may have set up. They are all under the control of the users.

At the bottom of an eamil notification email you may find these words "Unsubscription information: To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page" You can click on the link provided in the email to unsubscribe.

If you cannot find the unsubscribe link on the email -
    Login and click on the My Settings link found on the top left of this page -

http://www.healthboards.com/boards
    (copy and paste onto a browser)

Subscriptions:
    When you create a new post, by default you will receive a daily email digest of the replies that were made to that message (i.e., you are subscribed to the thread). If you would like to turn off this default subscription feature, login then click on My Settings, then click on "Edit Options" and change "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Do not subscribe".

Last edited by Administrator; 03-11-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread