It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Is he losing interest or playing a game with me?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-18-2015, 01:59 AM   #1
    thanhtule
    (female)

thanhtule HB User
    Is he losing interest or playing a game with me?

Me and this guy met each other at work. I started to like him and chatted with him on ********. We chatted quite often before.
    Things happened in the last month when he found out that I like him. He was surprise and said that he cant have any feelings for me t this moment but keep the conversation on and on like it would never stop. After that, he asked me to hang out with me, it went good, it was just two of us sitting on the hills and chatting around an hour. Then, he initiated with the chatting and asked me to go the the 2nd 'date' but he told me that was not a DATE, and didnt want to me to get any wrong ideas. The second one was fine however the first one, we did talk a lot and it was like non-stop but the second one, i felt like im the one who initiate everything.
    Unfortunately, after the second hang out, he just like disappear, did not chat to me at all. I kept the chatting up on ******** and normally he keeps on and on but he makes me felt like he is losing interest.
    I saw him at work last Friday, we did not say a word to each other and it has been 10 days we havent chatted or talked.
    I would really appreciate with anyone could take a look of this and give me an advice!! Cheers!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2015, 04:16 AM   #2
    Seraph
    Facilitator
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: Is he losing interest or playing a game with me?

He has tried to make it clear that he is not interested in you in a romantic way. Accept this and move on. Sorry but it happens. Sera

Old 11-18-2015, 04:19 AM   #3
    52ken
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User

This person does not seem interested in anything except maybe friendship. I beleive you are waisting your time if you are looking for more. He can tell that you seem like you want more and he doesn't want to give you false hope. He seems like a very decent man and is doing all he can to not lead you on. In the future you never know but at this time he is not interested. Good luck.

Old 11-18-2015, 06:31 AM   #4
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

It's never a good idea to get involved with people at work. He probably kniws that, which is why he decided to pull away. I think you should just tell him that you understand his concerns and don't want to make things awkward so you'll just leave it at being cordial to each other.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:25 PM   #5
    movielover40
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

movielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB User

Best to not worry about this guy.

Time to look for someone else.

Old 11-20-2015, 09:28 AM   #6
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

losing interest? the only thing he is interested in is getting his own ego stroked.....it was fun for him to have a girl who wants to chase him.....
    don't even give him the time of day.....

Closed Thread

Tags
    love help attractive, relationship advice, relationship help, relationship issues, relationship problems