It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Confused ... Don't Know What To Do

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-18-2016, 10:55 PM   #1
    MarDF11
    (female)

MarDF11 HB User
    Confused ... Don't Know What To Do

I have a friend that i have been knowing him for 8 years now. A couple years of knowing each other I got a boyfriend and we remained friends. After me and my boyfriend,which is now my baby's father, broke up the first time we remained friends. Not too long after that he went to jail for something he had no control over and i got pregnant. After that we lost touch. Shortly after getting out of jail, he got married. I was with my baby father. We talked a couple of times over the years. Fast forward to middle of 2015, he left his wife because of her infidelity. A little over a month after that he contact me through social media saying that he needed someone to talk to that he can trust. We talked for hours and hours. We basically picked up where we left off. Now i have a child and he has been very fond of him and now i don't know what to do. We are only friends and he is still "married"...I don't know what to do. I want something more but i cant get it because of barriers in the way. Not to mention we live 2 hours from each other.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2016, 09:35 AM   #2
    laughliveluv
    (female)

laughliveluv HB User
    Re: Confused ... Don't Know What To Do

What do you want to do? Does he want to be married? Where does he stand.
    If you want to be with him, you need to let him end his marriage. Please be aware if it very difficult to be with someone with a criminal record, very hard for him to get a job and I'm sure he has some baggage with that. Think of what's best for you and your child.

Old 01-20-2016, 09:49 AM   #3
    MarDF11
    (female)

MarDF11 HB User
    Re: Confused ... Don't Know What To Do

Not sure where we stand. We are good being friends and he does have a good job making good money. I am patiently waiting for him to get divorced. I do want to get married because I think it's time for my baby to have a father figure in his life

Closed Thread