It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• What does his kiss mean?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-20-2016, 02:35 PM   #1
    lamamajay
    (female)

lamamajay HB User
    What does his kiss mean?

Me and this guy were in bed making out. (we're not dating but at times it was like we were. We have a baby together now...and before I got pregnant he had a girl friend that he was cheating on with me. But he broke up with her april last year. and we've talked about whether we're gonna actually get together or not and decided if it's gonna happen it will.) So I took our baby to see him and while she was sleeping we started making out.

The way were kissing was really slow. We did multiple open mouth kisses but he was gentle and sometimes there were long pauses in between our kisses but our lips were still locked. We were biting eat others lips really softly, and we used a little bit of tongue but only once or twice.

In general he was really gentle and slow and it seemed passionate...like he loved me, but I'm wondering if it's just that type of I wanna have sex with you kiss. Because we were back and forth between me giving him head and us kissing like that. We didn't have sex though...

I'm wondering because he doesn't act like he loves me like I love him. (like he doesn't attempt to talk to me really unless I haven't texted him for a week, and then if I'm at his house.) But the way he kisses me is like...he's so in love with me.

We have a good friendship and just idk.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2016, 11:43 AM   #2
    lenvegas
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
    Re: What does his kiss mean?

Hi, you can tell if a guy really loves you by the way he treats you, not by the way he kisses you....Sometimes it is difficult to know the difference between passion and real love.

The Following User Says Thank You to lenvegas For This Useful Post:
    sweet_chic (02-11-2016)
    Old 02-11-2016, 11:13 AM   #3
    sweet_chic
    (female)

sweet_chic HB Usersweet_chic HB User

Yea I think analyzing the WAY he's kissing you is a little bit TOO much over-thinking and over analyzation if you ask me.

Look at his ACTIONS and see what he DOES. That will give you a clue as to whether he's really into you or not.

The Following User Says Thank You to sweet_chic For This Useful Post:
    lenvegas (02-11-2016)
    Old 02-14-2016, 06:50 AM   #4
    jaffre
    (male)

jaffre HB User

Hello.

The way someone kisses is only a matter of preference. It has nothing to do with love itself. Some people like very gentle kisses and others like it more rough. Over-analyzing that is not the correct way to be sure about someone's feelings.

There is a much bigger problem, and that is his past relationship. He cheated. That should already be a huge red flag for You. I'm not saying people will always cheat if they did it once but You need to be very careful.

Stop to analyze things too much. Focus on maintaining Your relationship with him, give him the best of Yourself, treat him like You want to be treated BUT (and that's a hard part) never expect that he'll do the same for You in a long run. If it turns out he was with You just for physical contact it is You who'll have to bear the pain. And as soon as You'll see the proof that he's not loving You at all, end it immediately, without looking back. Just cut it off. It will be very hard but it's necessary.

Also, child is another "problem". Sorry for stating it that way but, as I mentioned before, now it is Your responsibility to care for that child. If You'll split up with Your man, whole business will fall on You, and You only. Do You have enough strength to raise a child on Your own? You need to be prepared for that because if You can't do it on Your own, this child will suffer very bad and it won't be even his fault.

Also, know that the world is full of responsible males, just in case. You have plenty of time to resolve Your problems, with Your doubts and feelings. If it doesn't work now, it will eventually work with someone else. Be strong.

Old 02-14-2016, 08:37 AM   #5
    52ken
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User

If I were you I would not put too much into the way he kissed you. If men want sex they will kiss you that way. It doesn't even mean he likes you. He may or may not but a passionite kiss means he will have sex with you. Isn't that specia!?!?

Old 02-14-2016, 10:20 AM   #6
    pendulum
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

Can you go as far as to ask him? You can often say if a person is lying or not by the way he looks at you and moves his head and body and so on.

Closed Thread

Tags
    kissing, love, relationships