It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Can I trust that he will not contact the ex?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-14-2017, 06:31 AM   #1
    AutumnFalls65
    (female)

AutumnFalls65 HB User
    Can I trust that he will not contact the ex?

HI all! I am new to this forum. Hope all is well.

My question and situation is kind of long so my apologies in advance....

I am really starting to believe my man who I've been living with for 4 months and been with for 9months isn't over his ex and may have been cheating on me with her throughout the entire time of us being together. There was major drama that went down on New Years , unexpected drama. One of my friends is friends with my mans ex. They talked and apparently my friend ( whos name is Mike) told me he had some things that he felt I needed to know. He told me he was still involved with his ex ( Sara). My bf told me that it was all lies and that he stopped seeing her in May2016..but we made things official in April of 2016. That's all that he admitted to. So I told Mike that if she didn't have concrete proof that I am going to stay with my man and continue on with our relationship because I thought it was solid. Well.... she contacts me on ** to let me know of the concrete proof... at that point, me and my man were kind of over. She told me these times where they were out together and hooked up over at her apartment. She said they'd go out on their lunch breaks to hook up or just have lunch. She said that he bought her a couch and a table My man denies it and says they've only been friendly and they'd just talk about things going on in their lives so of course she knows about events that went on in his life. He feels that shes just mad because he chose me over her. She told me that he took her to his friends/Coworkers birthday party. She also said that there were times he'd go through her phone. All of these things had me wondering if all this were true. I don't know how I feel about things as he hardly ever talks about her. So I'm staying for reason I don't want to get into. Hopefully things work out, if not I have A LOT of pieces to pick up. Does anyone feel like I should be worried? Is he still in love with his ex? Should I believe him? I told her in one of her messages to me that if he ever contacts her to let me know by screenshots because it'll have his phone number date and time of contact. Was that smart of me to request that? I gave her my number to contact me. Do you all feel that he will try and reach out to her or will he leave her alone and respect our relationship? Again he's denied everything.

The following user gives a hug of support to AutumnFalls65:
    movielover40 (01-16-2017)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2017, 10:22 AM   #2
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
    Re: Can I trust that he will not contact the ex?

If you don't trust him, maybe you shouldn't be together.....something to think about.

q

Old 01-14-2017, 11:00 AM   #3
    Dragonfly Wings
    Senior Veteran

Dragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB User

Big hugs to you! It all sounds a bit fishy to me and if I were you I would be going with my gut and not wasting any more time in this relationship

Old 01-15-2017, 07:05 AM   #4
    naturesbeauty
    (female)

naturesbeauty HB Usernaturesbeauty HB User

If you really want to know proof you have to see photos,videos or texts,email from him to her not just her telling you. It is known women and men will say anything to break relationships up for revenge. If it was me I would get a voice activated recorder an hide it somewhere you know where it can't be noticed to know what he says or does when you are not home. That way you know the truth. Sorry you are having this issue.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:28 PM   #5
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

It's hard to say if you can trust him or not since no one here knows him and you do. You'll just have to go with your gut and if you think he's lying them it's possible that he is.

Closed Thread